Bubble's 2nd CYOA: #30

What will Lunaris do?

• Follow Solaris and hope for the best between the reuniting child and parent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bring Darniya along. It'll prevent the problem for now and allow the Lady to learn of the demon.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Audica."
There were a few ideas that rumbled through Lunaris, mind, so he settled for a good compromise as far as he was concerned. The little female didn't seem to understand him, but gently reached out and grabbed at his fingers as she quietly looked around. Getting lewd ideas for someone this small and adorable was definitely something that only a drunk Lunaris imagined being able to do.

Carefully sliding her into the pocket of his robes - Audica settling in rather compliantly as if being in a pouch was comforting - the magus turned his attention to Miyoku at last.

"I think I've got my fill of shopping here; let's go get another apple and rejoin the others."

The monkey MILF smiled, but looked to Necrimos as the centaur stood nearby. It didn't take long for him to notice her smiling, paling a bit before turning his gaze off and away from Lunaris. The woman seemed satisfied by the reaction, walking up and gently wreathing one of her arms around the pretty boy. Muscle against his neck proved just how strong she was; it was like touching Solaris' biceps when she'd flex. Not that she flexed much... she wasn't very fond of showing off her muscle; comparing it with a magical bookreader wasn't exactly fun sport.

"Alright, kid... let's go, then." Miyoku started leading them out, her tail slipping down and through his pant's belt loop. That put a confused blush on his face and nearly made his heart stop as she pulled them down enough to show off his girly butt and the rather tight shorts beneath it to their centaur shopkeep. "Just remember to tip the host; it's not a bad idea since you won't be taking his tip ever."

The femboy reached a hand back and tugged the pants back up while the fire-like blush burned across his features. Horny centaur merchant could audibly be heard smashing his fist against the counter as they left... was he really that eager to fuck Lunaris? Darniya had been so ready to pry his butthole wide around her fat cock, too. It seemed like his butt, plump as it was, and hips made him someone that people wanted to bend over and hammer into a gaped, cum-stuffed mess. Maybe it was his submissive attitude or his effeminate face, too. Whatever it was, he could only hope that their attitudes would change; otherwise in the future he would likely be getting his first taste of being on the bottom and getting opened up to the wonders of buttsluttery just like Corinth was...

------------------------------------------------

Not long after - with Audica peering around from his pocket at literally everything the whole time they walked - they were arriving back at the spot where everyone had been. Miyoku's arm was still wrapped around him, sharing her warmth and keeping his arm gently pressed to one of her breasts from the side. It'd not done much to help his arousal; the tent of his trousers was barely there, but his impressive cock was definitely hoping for a round or two with someone.

And Corinth seemed intent to be the one, practically running over and slamming into him as the birdboy's left leg rose and his thigh brushed between Lunaris' legs. The little slut bird was skilled, rubbing his bare thigh against Lunaris' pant leg and staying right in his face with those taloned hands gently grabbing his shirt. But rather than kiss and get super intimate, his eyes were transfixed on the small and partially-hiding Audica.

"She's so cute! Can I hold her!? Please Lunaris?"

"Corinth, that's... that's not really-"

Lunaris was uncertain on how to say no; it wasn't exactly his choice even if he owned Audica now. The small one was kinda like his property, but making her forcibly go to the gay bird would just be cruel. Thankfully, the motherly ranger stepped in. Releasing Lunaris, she instead wreathed her arm beneath Corinth's chin and head-locked him to tug him away and give Lunaris his space. Just in time for Solaris and Darniya to pass and draw closer, the smug noblewoman leaning down to look at Audica eye-to-eye whilst Darniya held a rather fat sack of coin and investigated from the flank.

"Oh?" Solaris' hand gently raised a finger, rubbing at the scaled girl's cheek and getting a blush to rise to Audica's face. "Such a small one... is she some sort of pet or slave?"

Lunaris gave a nod, waiting until Solaris was properly looking to him before speaking up.

"Yes, something like that... she's like a pixie apparently but from the warmer regions of the world. I named her Audica."

The name seemed to earn the blonde's approval based on her smile, those brilliant ruby eyes turning back down for a moment as she'd pet Audica's head. The scales adjusted and became far less grating through his shirt, the dress-clad gal enjoying the affectionate finger pets to her noggin. But it eventually ended as Solaris let her hand pull away and backward to the fat bag of coin. She opened it whilst Darniya held it like some sort of inanimate storage object, pulling out a fistful of coin and turning it over into her other hand before offering it to Lunaris.

"There's about two-hundred gold here; this is your payment as my servant. I gave that Corinth fifty gold for both him and his friend's help, since the monkey girl slew the big boss for us... the rest is going to help me and therefore all of us."

The idea that he was getting basically nothing wasn't awful; the fact he got something was better than most servants and individuals under the direct ownership of a master or mistress. He carefully took and deposite the gold to his personal funds, looking over at Corinth since the boy still had his backpack.

"I should retrieve my pack, it has the-"

"No, don't." Solaris' left hand raised and pressed to his chest. Audica instantly started trying to reach over and grab it to pull her way out of the pouch whilst the woman continued. "He's going to get paid to be the one carrying our things now. Darniya here, too, will do similar; but we need to deal with her and get the blood handed over. So just lead the way and let's all go."

Lunaris wasn't sure how to take this, but an order was an order. Corinth holding all of his things was... concerning, but it made sense that his supplies that weren't necessary shouldn't be carried by him, right? Of the group, his magic was probably the only true offensive form. Corinth's magic was quite good for physical labor, but not effective for battle. This would have to do... but there was a problem that he knew they'd have to approach once they reached the temple with the blood...

And then the problem literally didn't happen.

As they reached the steps of the temple and ascended, he was certain Darniya wouldn't be able to follow. He was certain that the gods would prevent a corrupt and twisted soulless woman with a cock designed for raping people into servitude wouldn't be able to enter.

But she did. She passed right through the doors and sighed at the male as he was the only one looking back at her.

"Stop being superstitious, would you? The gods you all worship are too far from this plane to care about me entering a simple temple... moron."

His face grew hot with embarrassment, turning his head forward. Miyoku and Corinth followed up the rear, the bird boy looking up and around at the magnificent temple and its design whilst the Strengen ranger was clearly unmoved. But it was Solaris, with the vials bundled into a small pack within both hands, who led the way with a big smirk.

Especially when they approached two familiar faces; Darya and the rainbow-robed priest, Vohmann.

Darya looked beautiful as ever, her outfit snugly fitting her as she studied the group of five. She seemed about to speak, but her eyes looked beyond them with the glow of her magical vision coming to life. And both of those brilliant, all-knowing eyes fixed on the third member of their party.

And she scowled. She remained silent for now, but the scowl on her face wasn't matched by Darniya. Her father, with a quick look back, was smiling. She had to tuck her head a bit to prevent the father from seeing her in the well-lit religious building, but there was no mistaking it. Thankfully (oddly enough) Vohmann stepped forward and gently took the pack from Solaris with a smile.

"You return successfully; that's good. Your mother is waiting below." The man turned and pushed the pack to the still angry Darya. Those eyes were now aimed at Lunaris as if she wanted answers, but the conversation going on was too much for her to interrupt. "I hope things weren't... ahem... difficult?"

Whilst Darya was angry and powerful, Vohmann's confidence and tone were subdued. The bandits he had hired, after all, had failed; no doubt he was worried. Especially since there had been others captured and brought back. If his involvement was leaked with proof beyond the word of the trio, that would be the end of him no doubt. Solaris knew this well enough and simply reached a hand out to pat the father's shoulder.

"Do not worry, Vohmann, things went smoothly. Go back to counting your temple's income... leave us all alone, would you?"

The man's brow furrowed, but there was no fight in his spineless back as he lowered his head and nodded. The man slipped out and away, leaving them alone and Solaris pushing on toward the stairs at the back of the temple that would lead them down to the crypt of the temple where the graveyard linked to the temple for transferring much older and more important tombs and caskets of those who chose to be preserved or spared the flame of rejuvenating cremation.

But as Solaris moved away, Lunaris was left as the only one between Darya and Darniya.

What will Lunaris do?
--------------------------------------------------
Origin Cloth: Pink [The Enes Republic]
Birthright: Hidden Potential [Perk]
Childhood: Sailor's Friend [Speak all common languages + Sailor Skill]
Career Training: Arcane Vision [Skill]
Main Hand: Old Wooden Knot-Staff [Staff] [Catalyst] [Ranged]
Off Hand: None
Armor Set: Magus Apprentice Attire [Light] [Leather]
Head: None (occupied)
Face: Enesi Origin Cloth (worn as a scarf)
Back: Strange Symbol-marked Ancient Cape [Feather-Foot]
Hands: None (occupied)
Feet: None (occupied)
Ring 1: Sailor's Earring (right ear)
Ring 2: None
Waist: None (occupied)
Accessory / Pet: Audica [Pholidota Slave]
Mount: None
Gold: 50
Darniya's Clothing: A set of form-concealing robes, worn by Darniya to cover their whole body and appear masculine.
Quest: Mark of Questions?: Find out someone or something that can help you figure out what the symbol on the Ancient Cape represents.
Optional: Find more gear and artifacts bearing the symbol.
Slave #1 - Darniya Gul
A 5 foot tall red demon shemale. Her genitals consist of a bumpy-shafted and prickly-tipped foot long dick. The tight backdoor between her pert derriere is untested by Solaris, but is expected to fit any cock and lacks its virginity. Her perky D-cup breasts sport silver stud piercings through her perky nipples. Silky black shoulder-length hair (messily styled) and red-skinned with purple eyes help complete her effeminate looks. Her tone is fairly dusky and mature, allowing her to pass for a male when properly concealed.
Currently Wearing: Gagged, nude, with her cock in a cloth-wrapping chastity cage.
Item Equipped: Silencing Collar (prevents magic)
Starting Class: Magus
Enslaved during the Adventure, Decisions Suck

Slave #2 - Audica
A 1 foot tall dark, chocolate skinned pholidota female. Her hips are quite wide for her size along with a pair of rather average hand-filling jugs made her an astounding catch among smaller species. Gold scales run down her back, forearms, and onto her flat tail, styled like that of a pangolin. A plump butt with a virgin backdoor and an extremely tight pussy sits between her legs. Her eyes have no pupil or iris visible, instead a simple purple sclera that lets her peer around her quietly. Apart from some small scale ridges on her face, she is otherwise soft and has no hair in-place of scales.
Currently Wearing: A rag-made, simple dress for her size.
Item Equipped: N/A
Starting Class: Pholidota
Enslaved after acquiring from Necrimos.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Upon request, the CYOA will be going back to 2 days for voting and between new issues; hopefully this will facilitate better turnover and give all of you (the readers) more time to read and vote. If not, we'll go back to the current formula.

Also as a fun note: we've reached #30. I'm super glad the CYOA is getting attention, votes, and generally has been well-received when I've bugged folks for their thoughts. I hope I can continue using the CYOA as a valuable writing exercise; it's made writing today (even though I'm forcing it) much easier whilst I've worked on a submission of mine. Anyway, that's enough outta me. Enjoy this new CYOA and I hope you all continue reading :toot:

Reactions: Thi