Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Fuuuuuuck!"
Lunaris squeezes his arms tight around his submissive bitch as he yells, Corinth moaning and thrusting his fat rump back with a lewd clap. Both of his feet squeeze around the magus' clothed legs while his hands audibly do so behind Lunaris' head. Their compatibility had apparently let him know what was coming, the birdboy's eyes hazy as he grinds side-to-side with Lunaris fully-sheathed within.

"Every drop... every drop... I want enough that it'd give me an egg!"

His reply matched the demand an instant later; Corinth throwing his head back as Lunaris bit at his neck and blew his load. The soft-skinned bird boy writhes in pleasure - the druid's cock hosing out a few pathetic strings of seed whenever Lunaris gave a pull of his shaft - as the magus staggers forward and pins him flat to the tree. There's no escaping the buttbreeding he has ordered, moaning and then screaming in ecstasy as the first deposit of Lunaris' seed finds its mark. Aside from their voices, the acute jingling of the earring in the Solfrian-raised boy's ear stands out as both of his balls empty out what may be his biggest load yet. It wasn't as if Corinth was better than Solaris... but more that his body was already adapting to the demands of those he fucked.

The pair remain locked in their blissful entanglement and Corinth sandwiched to the tree for a few minutes, Lunaris gently squeezing and running his hands along his harpy partner's chest and nipples freely. In the dying embers of their sex, he took notice of something easily missed whilst hurriedly leaping to fuck that sweet boyhole. Each of the harpy's erect chestbuds carries a barbell piercing, the spherical ends of the piercing gently thudding against his nail. Flicking it had an immediate effect, too; Corinth's ass increased its pressure around the now-spent shaft. Teasing the boy's nipples in the future might be a good idea... but for now Lunaris had to do the most time-friendly thing for all of them.

Pulling back and wrestling free of the bird boy's grabby legs, Lunaris holds Corinth to the tree as he steps back and slips out. While he was tight and teasing before, his slightly-gaped anus lewdly oozed the white reward he'd sown. Lunaris was sweaty from the mostly-clothed fucking, both of his gloved hands descending and smacking the barely-reddened keister.

"Well," Lunaris brought his right hand down to plug the cum-leaking hole and finger his submissive partner while catching his breath, "I think that's a good amount... f-for now. S-Solaris won't need to find out... u-understand?"

The loud and vocal birdbitch gave a small nod, looking back over his shoulder as he wreathed his feathered arms around the tree, bucking against the intruding digit. The part about his mother being a harpy must be true with how slutty he's acting from just a finger and a proper anal pounding. Withdrawing his hands and grabbing his own trousers, Lunaris adjusts his clothing and smears the cum-laced finger against his partner's back before turning to look for the monkey girl.

Despite her watching, she wasn't even red in the face. She pops a thumb up, however, and then throws it over her shoulder.

"Alright, gay boy, let's get going then. Corinth will follow along once he's cleaned up. I can't imagine how your cute blonde girlfriend is going to act, but I keep my word..."

"You WHAT!?"

Solaris angrily snags her hands around the magus' hood, tugging him close so that she was looking slightly down into his eyes. When he'd arrived, she seemed happy enough... but telling her that he'd recruited others... that had angered her quite a bit.

The monkey girl stood nearby, looking out over all the captured folk and particularly the ones that had their clothes missing or removed. Darniya was also standing nearby, but her large cloak had been returned to her and now fully hid her appearance from discovery. It was for the best, after all, that they keep the demon's true origins secret as much as possible.

"L-Look, you don't need to worry! Corinth and his friend are m-my responsibility, b-but that technically makes them serve you too, right?"

Lunaris grabs her hands, enduring the next series of shaking as the blonde growls at him.

"I don't care about that!" Her red eyes flare with anger only for a brief moment, finally receding and replacing with worry. "I care that you've gone and made some sort of deal with them. Just a minute ago, she was killing that bandit leader. Sure, we've got captives... but this was also supposed to be a way to earn funds for my efforts! A way to become independent of Mother! How can I trust them to not hurt us?"

The noblewoman's usage of us was honest, but Lunaris didn't feel like pointing out she'd just so clearly worn her emotions on her sleeve. Compared to how frigid she was before being potentially made a mother, this side of her was much more like the girl he had grown up with. It was like going back in time!

But she finally did release him, turning her gaze just as the harpy boy made his way into the area. Her hands snapped for her blade, but the now fully-redressed bird boy quickly moved to hide behind his monkey-like thug.

"H-Help me, Luna my darling! Sh-she's going to run me through!"

Lunaris frowned, but not because of the overreaction. He frowned because Solaris' face instantly turned beet red, drawing her sword in fury.

"Your darling? An effeminate boy like you thinks you can just lay with my second? He is my personal servant and has no need for someone so... so..." Her eyes drifted to the boy's low hemmed skirt-like toga end, frowning at the bulge she could see poking out as Corinth stared at her. "Are... are you getting hard because I'm yelling at you?"

The harpy slipped further behind the monkey girl, the other woman sighing and turning to face Solaris.

"Corinth is getting hard because he's submissive and enjoys the whole masochism vibe you're giving off, too. So just stop bullying him, princess."

The dropping of a title instantly sounded like an insult, Solaris growing even more furious. She released her blade, instead stepping forward and pointing a hand dramatically forward and accusingly at the murdering woman.

"Fuck you! Urgh... grah!" She swings her hand wide and to the side, turning to face the quiet and uncertain Lunaris. "What's the shorty's deal? Did you even get a name out of her?"

The fact that they hadn't got a name was one Lunaris was keenly aware of. But asking a woman who had a knife to him not long ago and even to Solaris wasn't on his mind. Her being a new ally was still uncertain ground that wasn't enough to overstep that concern. But Solaris, upon a lack of an answer, had no such fears. Her attention turned back to the monkey girl, her finger returning to its original directing poke-position.

"A name, wench! Give me it!"

"Wench? Pft." The monkey girl reached up to her hood, grabbing either side of the green material and tugging it away. For the first time, they saw her long brown hair flow away and down to the center of her back. And two circular monkey ears that appeared almost goofy on her somewhat rounded face. "My name - sweetheart - is Miyoku."

Her hands moved to her mask next, tugging it down fully and revealing the rest of her face. She was older than the others, the first signs of aging visible in the lines beneath her eyes and a haggard thinness to her cheeks. Carefully raising her left hand, she lowered all of her fingers save her pinky to show off a simple band. One that bore a pair of small rubies inlaid into the thick ring.

"And I am no wench... both of my sons are proud warriors of the New Strengen Nation. My husband is a Varnesian hive boy I took as a war trophy, too... so if anything, I married a wench."

Allowing her hand to fall away as Solaris' face turned into a mixture of embarrassment and anger, Miyoku gently shoved Corinth away from behind her before approaching the pair. Hearing her story made things a bit more logical, knowing of the constant aggression between the two nations... but it also meant something more critical.

Miyoku was a member of the Strengen Imperial Rangers in the past.

The woman's approach halted only a few feet from Lunaris and Solaris, carefully reaching to her trusty knife and giving a small tilt of her head toward the captured bandits nearby.

"There's no way we can move all of these people back to the city... not very quickly, anyway. So I have a suggestion... why not just let me take their ears? I can cut them in such a way that no lord or official can tell they're paid. I can double our money for their ears, we can get there quickly, and we have no problems since I can put them all to the blade."

Solaris paled visibly at the idea, her hands raising to halt the woman.

"Y-You'd kill all of them? But they surrendered! B-Besides, it wouldn't be that hard to transport them! S-Sure, we'd be a bit slow... a-and one or two might get away... b-but killing those who surrender? That'd-"

"Send a message that bandits aren't welcome in your lands." The interrupting mother smirked, her chest looming closer as she finally drew the small knife. "Princess, you'd come here willing to kill. You also killed some of them getting them to surrender. You wouldn't have to do a thing besides for turn your eye. As a friend to Lunaris and the caretaker of Corinth, I am willing to do anything to provide them the easiest road. Give the word and I will cut them all down and get you your fortune, too! Far more than you'd get for turning them in alive, since I can take the ears of their fallen comrades and do the same!"

This was a dark side to the woman, but to Lunaris it made plenty of sense. The Imperial Rangers were well-renown for massacring villages and cities, putting locals to the sword to send messages of control. This woman, even if she no longer bore the symbol of the rangers and her ties to them, was a brutal and ruthless murderer who had likely taken the lives of countless others. It was wise to not try attacking her back in the building's interior... but now Lunaris was squeezing his staff uncertainly.

What should he do?
--------------------------------------------------
Origin Cloth: Pink [The Enes Republic]
Birthright: Hidden Potential [Perk]
Childhood: Sailor's Friend [Speak all common languages + Sailor Skill]
Career Training: Arcane Vision [Skill]
Main Hand: Old Wooden Knot-Staff [Staff] [Catalyst] [Ranged]
Off Hand: None
Armor Set: Magus Apprentice Attire [Light] [Leather]
Head: None (occupied)
Face: Enesi Origin Cloth (worn as a scarf)
Back: Strange Symbol-marked Ancient Cape [Feather-Foot]
Hands: None (occupied)
Feet: None (occupied)
Ring 1: Sailor's Earring (right ear)
Ring 2: None
Waist: None (occupied)
Accessory / Pet: None
Mount: None
Gold: 100
Darniya's Clothing: A set of form-concealing robes, worn by Darniya to cover their whole body and appear masculine.
Quest: Rituals of Solfria (Part 1): Head south, then east to locate and acquire the blood of bandits on the Isle of Solfria.
Optional: Capture or take the ears for differing rewards.

Quest: Mark of Questions?: Find out someone or something that can help you figure out what the symbol on the Ancient Cape represents.
Optional: Find more gear and artifacts bearing the symbol.
Slave #1 - Darniya Gul
A 5 foot tall red demon shemale. Her genitals consist of a bumpy-shafted and prickly-tipped foot long dick. The tight backdoor between her pert derriere is untested by Solaris, but is expected to fit any cock and lacks its virginity. Her perky D-cup breasts sport silver stud piercings through her perky nipples. Silky black shoulder-length hair (messily styled) and red-skinned with purple eyes help complete her effeminate looks. Her tone is fairly dusky and mature, allowing her to pass for a male when properly concealed.
Currently Wearing: Gagged, nude, with her cock in a cloth-wrapping chastity cage.
Item Equipped: Silencing Collar (prevents magic)
Starting Class: Magus
Enslaved during the Adventure, Decisions Suck