Bubble's 2nd CYOA: #22

Will Lunaris go with the monkey woman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Wait! She was speaking Strengenese! A-Aside from calling you a slut and both of us green, she-"
Lunaris was interrupted by a low and impressed whistle from the monkey gal, her lips curling into a smirk even as the angry blonde's tight grip shook the blade from how furious she was.

"You can understand Strengenese? I didn't know there were cute boys who could speak our tongue. Seems to be everyone I've ever known was some burly man... you, though." She waves the dagger down toward the magus' thighs, ignoring his blush and taking a step forward. "I'd love to play more with you... but what do you get by letting me know you understood me? You expecting us to talk?"

A quick twist of the small blade turned it into a proper knife-fighting grip, the woman lunging forward and instantly met in-movement by the myrmidon noble. The lengthy sword cleaved up and clipped her dagger, sending it skyward and into the ceiling. Solaris laughed and was already preparing to threaten with her blade, only to see the monkey girl hadn't stopped moving. Instead, she had leaped upward and was at shoulder height. Her right hand grabs hold of the dagger while her thighs quickly wrap around and force Solaris' face up against her groin. Next her free hand grabbed that huge hair and she pulled with all her might, the sword clinking to the ground as the pair fell over. Lunaris quickly starts moving, pausing as a fistful of blonde hair is shown to him and the dagger is pressed against the back of Solaris' head.

"S-Solaris! D-Don't move!"

Lowering his staff's knotted head at the woman was all Lunaris could do. The smile on the woman's face hadn't faded, squeezing her thighs and legs tighter to stop any sort of struggling. One wrong move and she could snap the woman's neck or drive the knife down.

"I can think of a thousand things I'd like to do with Solfria's heiress. I imagine I could get a fat strap-on and make her my girlfriend for a while... but where's the fun in that?"

She tilts her head just enough so that her hood falls back, her large eyes studying the trembling male as her tail whisks side-to-side.

"You, however... what is a treasure like you doing out here? You can speak my language, you clearly can use magic, and you're in the company of nobility! I came here to complete a job, but... why haven't we heard of you before?"

Her tail took hold of Solaris' sword and another nod of her head ensured Lunaris finally dropped the staff. It was his turn to talk, based on the questioning and silence, and he intended to do so.

"Y-You haven't heard of me b-"

Her thighs squeeze tighter, getting a muffled cry of pain from Solaris as the monkey-girl tugs that golden hair.

"On your hands and knees! And push that damn staff away!"

"Y-Yes! Okay!" Lunaris hurriedly dropped further, quickly pushing the staff away.

And the two remained in silence for a minute or two before the boy's gaze fell away from looking at her and toward the floor in defeat.

"I... spent most of my life being raised in secret alongside Solaris. P-Please, let her go... I-I only wanted to talk and resolve this peacefull-"

A loud gasp for air drew his vision from the flooring to the sight of Solaris freed from the headlock. The woman hadn't released her hair and the knife was still present, but now it was tucked along her throat so that the noble was resting in the monkey girl's lap and leaning back against her.

"I won't let her go. A cute boy raised in secret? There's more to you."

She looks down to Solaris, tossing the sword away before bringing the prehensile tail around and brushing the shamed noble's cheek with the end of it.

"There's more to both of you... so I'll make you a deal. I don't want to just be let go... you and I are going to leave here and have some alone time. I'll return you - as I lack the means to keep you - but your friend here will have to wait here for you. If you don't, that's also fine. But you'll owe me since you won't be doing me a favor. And owing me isn't something you want. A girl like me has amazing skills... a little bit of flirting and I had their leader thinking I was a prisoner that he could woo and not have to rape. And now he's a dead man."

Adjusting the dagger's position and slightly turning Solaris' chin so she could carefully run the tip along the surface of her skin, the woman chuckles.

"Having me on your side might just protect little heiress here... and I assure you, making it as long as I have isn't easy. So choose."

"Will you come willingly or will you owe me? An ally, as you probably wanted... or someone who could end up being an enemy?"
--------------------------------------------------
Origin Cloth: Pink [The Enes Republic]
Birthright: Hidden Potential [Perk]
Childhood: Sailor's Friend [Speak all common languages + Sailor Skill]
Career Training: Arcane Vision [Skill]
Main Hand: Old Wooden Knot-Staff [Staff] [Catalyst] [Ranged]
Off Hand: None
Armor Set: Magus Apprentice Attire [Light] [Leather]
Head: None (occupied)
Face: Enesi Origin Cloth (worn as a scarf)
Back: Strange Symbol-marked Ancient Cape [Feather-Foot]
Hands: None (occupied)
Feet: None (occupied)
Ring 1: Sailor's Earring (right ear)
Ring 2: None
Waist: None (occupied)
Accessory / Pet: None
Mount: None
Gold: 100
Darniya's Clothing: A set of form-concealing robes, worn by Darniya to cover their whole body and appear masculine.
Quest: Rituals of Solfria (Part 1): Head south, then east to locate and acquire the blood of bandits on the Isle of Solfria.
Optional: Capture or take the ears for differing rewards.

Quest: Mark of Questions?: Find out someone or something that can help you figure out what the symbol on the Ancient Cape represents.
Optional: Find more gear and artifacts bearing the symbol.
Slave #1 - Darniya Gul
A 5 foot tall red demon shemale. Her genitals consist of a bumpy-shafted and prickly-tipped foot long dick. The tight backdoor between her pert derriere is untested by Solaris, but is expected to fit any cock and lacks its virginity. Her perky D-cup breasts sport silver stud piercings through her perky nipples. Silky black shoulder-length hair (messily styled) and red-skinned with purple eyes help complete her effeminate looks. Her tone is fairly dusky and mature, allowing her to pass for a male when properly concealed.
Currently Wearing: Gagged, nude, with her cock in a cloth-wrapping chastity cage.
Item Equipped: Silencing Collar (prevents magic)
Starting Class: Magus
Enslaved during the Adventure, Decisions Suck