Bruchandus Banging

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Ok so I have Havir fleshed out as a character, I have combat figured out and I've got a pretty good intro with a good amount of variation that I'm writing right now. I just need some more sex scenes. I already have the required loss scene, one penis-focused winner scene and one vagina-focused winner scene planned out (one of them is nearly finished). There's also a special scene I'm gonna do that I'm keeping under wraps till I publically release the gdoc. Imma write it but it might not make the cut.

I want at least two more for his initial release.

At first, I was gonna do some parasite tail stuff but then I realized bruchandi have good feet for footjobs and I've never written one of those. A lot of different ideas kept cumming in my head and that got me to thinking about how there are a lot of different body types in TiTs that I don't even play as.

So I'm bringing the question of his remaining scenes to you all to see what the community wants. You guys and gals surprised the fuck out of me on that poll so I'm betting some of you have some more surprises up your sleeves.

So you guys have defeated a bruchandian pirate from the spunk raiders... what do you want to do to him? (or have him do to you...?)

History wise Havir is a former dirty cop who was made an indenture by the bruchandian government (bruchandi don't have jails) when they found out he was working for one of the big crime families. Havir broke out of slavery with the help of said slime mobsters and fled to space. While he was on the run he was recruited by the leader of the spunk raiders. After years of faithful service he has landed a cushy guard gig on Zheng Shi where he can pound all the pleasure slave tail he wants.

Personality wise Havir is actually pretty laid back most of the time but don't let that fool you. You get in his way he will not hesitate to put you down. He is capable of calmly breaking arms and legs just to make a point. He has a soft spot for criminals who make him laugh but he is not one to push your luck with.

When Havir is victorious he will inject the pc with an illegal mod series known as pumper dumper (name is a place holder). It is similar to the treatment in that it alters one's mental state and one's body. Pumper Dumper requires three doses and each of those doses require at least an hour of gestation/incubation/whatever before the next dose in the series can be administered. Unlike the treatment, this mod can be reversed by any formally trained doctor and/or nursedroid. If he doses the player three times and then defeats said pc a forth time (with all three doses present in the player's system) there will be a bad end.

Havir is a bruchandus.

For those of you who don't know what that is think obsidian lion monster man covered in slime. His hair is styled in dreadlocks, it is wet and covered in a membrane like all bruchandus. His face is clean cut, smooth, masculine and seemingly kind. Eyes are... oh shit i have to figure out what colors his eyes are... oops. Unlike most bruchandi he doesn't have tattoos, his entire body is a smooth expanse of ripped muscle. He has a body like a heavyweight MMA fighter, one built not only for power but for movement and flexibility as well (think along the lines of UFC heavyweight Tyrone Spong). His dick is covered in spines, he has one big sac containing 8 balls and can vibrate his shaft at will. Oh and he has a lion like tail with a pseudo knot on it that can possibly be used for fun times.

And lets not forget he's a slimy bastard and his ass stretches (to a point).

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
A powerbottom scene? It can work for either gender with the only variants being anal or vaginal (although I'm confident there's a solid way to powerbottom with a penis?) I was going to suggest a femdom scene but I'm not gonna make you mindbend your way around that. That'd be rude.

Do you think a Galotian or Shark PC (since those have slick skins as well) could have a gooping competition with him? I'd go on and suggest something like a bath or shower scene but I'm not sure that's a very practical suggestion. And perhaps a bit too lovey-dovey for a combat encounter.

Reactions: Foxxling

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Frotting? With his vibrating dick, it ought to be an interesting scene.

Frotting could be a pretty good and quick scene to do actually... with plenty of variation for cock type, the presence of knots, maybe even cum type if i wanted to include that... it could be done.

I could also add frotting into another scene. rubbing against a vibrating dick would be wonderful

A powerbottom scene? It can work for either gender with the only variants being anal or vaginal (although I'm confident there's a solid way to powerbottom with a penis?) I was going to suggest a femdom scene but I'm not gonna make you mindbend your way around that. That'd be rude.

omg i'm glad you realize that because i have no idea how to do femdom. Powerbottoming tho I'm a bit more familiar with.

Do you think a Galotian or Shark PC (since those have slick skins as well) could have a gooping competition with him? I'd go on and suggest something like a bath or shower scene but I'm not sure that's a very practical suggestion. And perhaps a bit too lovey-dovey for a combat encounter.

Goopy Glomp Fest... actually I could probably make that the frot session cause that'd be hot.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Its a good thing that he's been on top in the fuck game.

If he wasnt and has been getting bred instead breeding, he'd be just another feminine arm breaker. (Not saying I'd personally be bummed out about that. A hole is a hole, and a Bruchy and is quite nice.)

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Its a good thing that he's been on top in the fuck game.

If he wasnt and has been getting bred instead breeding, he'd be just another feminine arm breaker. (Not saying I'd personally be bummed out about that. A hole is a hole, and a Bruchy and is quite nice.)

My male chars are usually masc and trust me I can write a butt-slut bottom who isn't just another feminine arm breaker lol.

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Would a switch scene do? Along the lines of two shorter romps where pitcher and catcher get swapped, hardlight or otherwise?

Or does Havir have a friend close by who'd be up for a threesome/gives him a booty call just as he's defeated and Steele gets to say something along the lines of "I'll take you there but I'd like a piece of the fun in exchange"?

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Oooh... a threesome scene with one of the other guards could be a thing or even that giant Carona Lord dude... wow that would be a LOOONG scene idk if I wanna commit to that. Either way there are other guards patrolling Zheng Shi idk if it makes sense for them to walk by and join in... I could probably doctor up some sort of rivalry with the Carona Lord guy and Havir... shit that would be a hot scene I doubt I'll do it for initial release but... damn that'd be nice.

Actually... are there any scenes where you can have sex with one char and another comes by and asks to join in? That sounds like it'd be a fun and viable mechanic for TiTs.

-------

And the switch scene sounds like fun, Maybe instead I could do a scene that has a light blurb to touch on every sexible possible body part?

I've written one for CoC before that did all the basic parts making one for TiTs shouldn't be too hard

Reactions: Linarahn

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Could you see Havir having a named but otherwise not very relevant buddy? A newcomer to the team perhaps who's open to threesome sorts of shenanigans? That'd open the player up to the knowledge such scenes are possible with Havir in the first place and later on, you can expand on that if you want, with other characters Havir knows (if he should be getting an expansion later on?)

Remember the Sand Trap from CoC? There was a threesome option that came with a joining NPC when you decided to fuck the sneaky bug and had a naga body as prerequisites. It's not entirely unheard of but I think nothing like it has been done since, for either game.

And now I'm curious what it would look like if Havir and that Carona Lord did a competition for who could please a sexually dominant Steele best, either taking turns (in the same hole or different holes), double-penetrating if possible, oral scene variants....I just opened Pandora's fuckbarrel, didn't I.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
And now I'm curious what it would look like if Havir and that Carona Lord did a competition for who could please a sexually dominant Steele best, either taking turns (in the same hole or different holes), double-penetrating if possible, oral scene variants....I just opened Pandora's fuckbarrel, didn't I.

Yes, yes you did.

Unf... I had initially imagined you're pounding Havir and that big Carona Lord fellow happens by and the two of you spitroast and take turns pounding the bruchandus. If you're dom to the CL he'll let you fuck him too ofc but if you're sub to him he'll make you suck slime off his co-yeah pandora's fuckbarrel for sure will never be closed now.

damn that would be a nice scene... hell i'd even settle for one of the cat boys tbh

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
What about a scene for people who used the snakebyte mod? It’s still relatively new and could certainly use some special scenes for it.

That's the kind of forward thinking I'm talking about. Also his dick is 11 inches long with 6 inches in girth so like that can totally be a thing.

welp that's it I think I got all the scenes.

1. A special "secret" scene that will honestly only be a secret until I release the gdoc
  2. Rail him because I've done so many standard fucking scenes that I wanted something a bit different
  3. Ride him for those who want to feel him inside you
  4. Goop play - A slime fest for you slime producers
  5. Throat Stretcher - Unhinge that jaw and enjoy