Brint

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I thought it was a joke about his numerous children.. if not yeah that definitely makes him an asshole imo but then again you can say that about the majority of CoC2 'parents'.
To me Brint seems cool, abit thick but alright to hang with.. would of kept him had Brienne not existed.

Reactions: Erzulie

Lotus

May 8, 2021
North
Brint is the ultimate Chad. He disregards bitches so much he becomes a woman himself so he never has to play 'the game'.

No longer will he persue women, now he will outcompete women instead by making men persue him. What a madlad.

You sure about that, mans left a unknowable amount of bastards behind.
True, but now he instead has an unknowable amount of minoletts in Hawkethorn to raise to make up for it, and these one have receipts so he can't pretend they're not his. Karma is weird like that.

Reactions: Tenalc13

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
You sure about that, mans left a unknowable amount of bastards behind.
Brown leaf renders women infertile and is cheap, reversible and readily available. There are apparently also magical long lasting versions like Cait's brand.

If you, as a woman, don't use any of those and still sleep with him then the pregnancy is entirely on you. Savarra is virtually overflowing with options to both cause and avoid pregnancies.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Brown leaf renders women infertile and is cheap, reversible and readily available. There are apparently also magical long lasting versions like Cait's brand.

If you, as a woman, don't use any of those and still sleep with him then the pregnancy is entirely on you. Savarra is virtually overflowing with options to both cause and avoid pregnancies.
Ehh.. takes two to tango.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I think of it as a two way street. I see no reason for Brint to not use contraceptives if they are so readily available. Most of my PCs did, unless they were completely corrupt. Since leaving bunch of bastards around is not good look. Even Arona, if the text were to be believed, tries to be responsible on that regard. And is apparently successful at it even though she is the furthest from a role model on could possibly get?

Last edited:

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I guess I misunderstood the meaning of the word chad
Well, this was supposed to lighthearted discussion but I guess it devolved a bit. Chad's meaning changed a lot over time and ppl interpret it differently. But I thought it was a good discussion either way.
I think of it as a two way street. I see no reason for Brint to not use contraceptives if they are so readily available. Most of my PCs did, unless they were completely corrupt. Since leaving bunch of bastards around is not good look. Even Arona, if the text were to be believed, tries to be responsible on that regard. And is apparently successful at it even though she is the furthest one should consider a role model.
To be fair, that only appears so for Arona because of the new maternity expansion talks. Before that, it seems Arona was the same way of leaving a bunch of bastards considering she doesn't use contraceptives and how the orcs are (especially islander orcs). Brint hasn't had any content besides a cameo in certain quests, group sex scenes, and tidbits in Khorminos (well he did have one new sex scene, but that doesn't really change the player's perception of him). He didn't get the same treatment as Arona with emotional bonding and all. Wsan seems to have a lot of things to do on his hands so perhaps it might change if he decides to expand more on Brint.

And considering how this game (or the world in this game) focuses on the sexual aspect of pregnancy rather than the family-building part, pregnancy where it's hard to know who the sire is pretty common (I mean look at the PC pregnancy). It seems just recently pregnancy events shifted to focus more on emotional bonding.

At the end of the day though, it's the character's choice to take contraceptives or not just like the pc (or I guess for npcs, it's the authors). While there are some parts of Brint I dislike, I think he's a great character. Guess Brint being chad depends on whether ppl like him or not.

Side note: While I'm not into Arona bc of certain dealbreakers, I appreciate Savin expanding her character and adding more stuff for PC-preg. Always happy to see more stuff for vag-only pcs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
All PC and NPC pregnancies* should be toggled. In a world with brown leaf and blank powder so readily available and reversible, there's no reason your good sex-friends should be having sex with no protection without even discussing it**.

*Aside from hostile encounters, because being so completely ravaged by a terrible enemy that they force a pregnancy on you or vice versa is kind of the deal I guess.

**And Aileh, because a young woman who just left home not knowing how her birth control works is the funniest and most realistic thing.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Well, this was supposed to lighthearted discussion but I guess it devolved a bit. Chad's meaning changed a lot over time and ppl interpret it differently. But I thought it was a good discussion either way.

To be fair, that only appears so for Arona because of the new maternity expansion talks. Before that, it seems Arona was the same way of leaving a bunch of bastards considering she doesn't use contraceptives and how the orcs are (especially islander orcs). Brint hasn't had any content besides a cameo in certain quests, group sex scenes, and tidbits in Khorminos (well he did have one new sex scene, but that doesn't really change the player's perception of him). He didn't get the same treatment as Arona with emotional bonding and all. Wsan seems to have a lot of things to do on his hands so perhaps it might change if he decides to expand more on Brint.

And considering how this game (or the world in this game) focuses on the sexual aspect of pregnancy rather than the family-building part, pregnancy where it's hard to know who the sire is pretty common (I mean look at the PC pregnancy). It seems just recently pregnancy events shifted to focus more on emotional bonding.

At the end of the day though, it's the character's choice to take contraceptives or not just like the pc (or I guess for npcs, it's the authors). While there are some parts of Brint I dislike, I think he's a great character. Guess Brint being chad depends on whether ppl like him or not.

Side note: While I'm not into Arona bc of certain dealbreakers, I appreciate Savin expanding her character and adding more stuff for PC-preg. Always happy to see more stuff for vag-only pcs.
Lol I thought the meaning chad meant a handsome male with a perfect jaw that’s muscular and a a ladies man

Reactions: youngpupa

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
All PC and NPC pregnancies* should be toggled. In a world with brown leaf and blank powder so readily available and reversible, there's no reason your good sex-friends should be having sex with no protection without even discussing it**.

*Aside from hostile encounters, because being so completely ravaged by a terrible enemy that they force a pregnancy on you or vice versa is kind of the deal I guess.

**And Aileh, because a young woman who just left home not knowing how her birth control works is the funniest and most realistic thing.
Yeah, fair point. Practicing safe sex is ideal.....but like despite being readily available, does anyone in that world actually take contraceptives besides Berwyn, Garrett, Klemaia and her harem, and Serena? Well, Serena made period exist in this world so maybe some do actually take it but it doesn't seem like anybody ever takes it. I guess some exceptions are those that work in Mallach temple (they have brands) and kitsunes who can control their pregnancy.

And will it actually be implemented by the devs cause it seems like it's a lot of work?

Lol I thought the meaning chad meant a handsome male with a perfect jaw that’s muscular and a a ladies man
It can be used derogatory where they're asshole full of toxic masculinity or used positively where they're suavest stud. Idk slang is weird like that; I've seen it's used in either case.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

It can be used derogatory where they're asshole full of toxic masculinity or used positively where they're suavest stud. Idk slang is weird like that; I've seen it's used in either case.
IIRC, the original "Virgin vs Chad" meme was the derogatory/parody definition, but then people took it seriously/out-of-context, leading to the positive definition. I prefer to use the former.

Reactions: luciel1331