Bringing Back Dr. Badger?

Kendra Kirai

Dec 16, 2015
So back in the mists of time, I turned in Dr. Lash. This was when the only content she had was to bimbofy you, and I'm...really not into that. Now, of course, there's so much more to do with her. Is there a way to get her back? Either from save editing or otherwise? I tried to search for "Bring back Dr. Lash' but nothing seemed to show up.

Also, is there a save editor that still works with TiTS?

EDIT: I just realized I mixed up Dr. Lash and Dr. Badger, and I can't figure out how to delete my post.

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I did wonder why you were talking about bringing back Dr. Lash when there is no way to remove him. There is a save editor for TiTS here. There is no way to bring back Badger without save editing, but the save editor does have the ability to bring her back. In the raw data tab there are flags that can be tinkered around with.

Also, the OP of any thread can't be deleted, only the posts following the first one. Normal posts will have a delete button on the bottom left, right next to the edit button.

Kendra Kirai

Dec 16, 2015
Ah, well, okay then~

Any idea of a save editor for TiTS? Or how about stuff you can give to Reaha? Is it just the Treatment?

Kendra Kirai

Dec 16, 2015
That wiki is so out of date in a LOT of places I don't bother trying it. Or it USED to be the last time I tried to look. It didn't even have anything on the Kally/Kiro stuff.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
AFAIK, the wiki is up to date with the items you're able to give to Reaha.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Really? Well, okay then. ...What *can* you give her? Just the milk flavor items?

As far as I know, those are Bovinium, Junk in the trunk, Chocolac, and the lactating TF, besides clothing and armor.

They only increase her breast size and change her milk flavor. Junk in the trunk gives her a donut anus (that makes me feel a bit uneasy for some reason) The clothing items add some blurbs on her appearence. Still waiting for the possibility to get her hooves and tail trough Bovinium (highly unlikely, since she seemed to dislike the idea) or giving her a cock.