BRIHAUS

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
I was wondering if there's gonna be more content for the bri-haus, after the running tournament, and the wedding, plus pregnancy content, like is there gonna be more for all three of PC's wives for future updates, or is that it??

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
I was wondering if there's gonna be more content for the bri-haus, after the running tournament, and the wedding, plus pregnancy content, like is there gonna be more for all three of PC's wives for future updates, or is that it??

From what I know, Bri-haus is content complete. I suppose it wouldn't be impossible for more to be added, but if that ever happens I suspect it'll only be small things, if any at all. I feel fairly confident in saying there won't be anymore major content for the family.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I don't even know what you'd add to expand upon Brihaus anyways. It really is pretty content complete. I mean outside of giving them Dicks or something which we know won't happen to squeeze out a few more sex scenes. Other than that, I honestly can't think of what else to add to them.

C

CMGuest

I don't even know what you'd add to expand upon Brihaus anyways. It really is pretty content complete. I mean outside of giving them Dicks or something which we know won't happen to squeeze out a few more sex scenes. Other than that, I honestly can't think of what else to add to them.

Top of my head? Day to day family life (such as Aileh's content with Freja, Atani's content with Piyari, Ahmri's content with Aster...), but let's be honest, Brihaus was already a massive undertaking, and further expansion (outside of, perhaps evening the playing field for different champs) would arguably be excessive.

If I'm being completely honest, at this point I think I personally would be more keen on seeing forward progress with the main story rather than further expanding side-content, especially content that's already - as you say - pretty much complete as is.

Reactions: Draconic2002

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
All that's left now if for Tollus to use them as a convenient vehicle to highlight his wicked, evil, bad-guy ways when he kidnaps your family and turns them all into demon-tainted abominations.
What? How else are they supposed to let you know he's a villain? Have him eating an apple while he talks?

Verro

Jul 4, 2023
More lesbian content for one. Both Rina and Cassie are so bare bones on that front.
Pretty sure we aren't going to get that. Something about not being able to do Parent and Sibling scenes due to Patreon. It's why Cassia is always separated by a room in sex scenes. So we won't get that blowjob scene Brienne brings up as a fantasy.

Unless you just mean more female champ x Rina / champ x Cassia. Then yeah, more of those.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Now technically there is gray area and Cassia COULD potentially maybe be in full family scenes as TiTs has a mom and daughter threesome but I think its more that maybe Wsan doesn't want to risk putting a lot of effort into a scene(s) that could get pulled later.

To those that remember the kip catastrophe and Nykke's origins. It sucked that it happened.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Rina has a ton of lesbian content; she can be Brienne and the Champ's domme. It's just for pussychamps only.
4 scenes. Without variations if you want to do her solo or not if I remember right. That is only if you play as her sub. As her Dom, you get two scenes with variation.

At least her Dom path is better than Cassie who has 2 scenes for pussy champ.

It is especially sad when comparing it to what dick champs have. Pregnancy and close to triple amount of scenes if you include the variations with Brienne+Rina and Rina solo.

Also, personally, not into her dommy side. It feels that the only reason she is into being our Dom is because of Brienne.

Last edited: