Briha script?

Igothar

Jul 17, 2020
Hi all, first time posting, looking at sharpening my writing skills by attempting a script for Briha with the idea in mind I'd like to see her moved to the nursery on Tavros. That said I'd like to find the script for her interactions as they are in game for reference. Does anyone know where I could find them, or would I be better off trying to get a new character in game to the point and just screenshotting everything she says?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Start smaller, come up with a couple of items. Get into the swing of writing for TiTS. And then, maybe, write something for Briha.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Hi all, first time posting, looking at sharpening my writing skills by attempting a script for Briha with the idea in mind I'd like to see her moved to the nursery on Tavros. That said I'd like to find the script for her interactions as they are in game for reference. Does anyone know where I could find them, or would I be better off trying to get a new character in game to the point and just screenshotting everything she says?

I haven’t seen anyone successfully finish their own expansions for Briha. Also, you are 5 years late, the guy behind this NPC is long gone and deleted all his docs in the progress, especially Briha’s. So far I don’t know anyone who actually has the archives of all of them besides the Embry Preg X pack one. And like Evil said, don’t do an expansion that involves moving people into Tavros or so and so, work small so you won’t regret it, especially when you haven’t written before. I can’t count how many people did this in the past and ended up voiding themselves forever.