Brienne Questions

TinaMina

Oct 20, 2020
Hi! I'm new on the forums and figured I'd make my first post!

So, I'm wondering if there's any plans to get more details on brienne's pregnancy progression. She pretty much goes from 0 to 100 size wise (referring to her image). I personally would love to see her fleshed out more as an alternative to Kiyoko in the depth and description and potentially wifey with child interactions?

Also! Any chance we can ever find out the actual size of her chest and what the progression is there?!

Brienne is by far my favorite character and I'd love to know what the future holds for our favorite cow!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'm happy you like her and I'm glad you're enthusiastic but pregnancy/growth aren't really in my Fetish Strike Zone and I don't intend to expand upon it much, if at all. Additionally, child interaction is not ever going to happen and the only reason it does with foxes is because of the time dilation in their astral plane thing. As for the size of her chest, I have no idea what it actually is in the code. What I know is that when Moira showed me her first sketch of her based on my description it went like this:

BakNIZS.png

"That's good but can you make her tits bigger?"

"No, bigger than that."

vYitIMx.png

Brienne's got lots of stuff planned for the near(ish...) future. Meeting and fucking her family in Khor'minos will be a big chunk of content. There's also some very high quality CGs going in soon and possibly some more art stuff once her new set is in.

TinaMina

Oct 20, 2020
pregnancy/growth aren't really in my Fetish Strike Zone and I don't intend to expand upon it much, if at all.

I totally understand and respect that <3

Additionally, child interaction is not ever going to happen and the only reason it does with foxes is because of the time dilation in their astral plane thing.

To expand on this thought, maybe something as simple as as a random set of events in the nursery? Maybe a chance you walk into the nursery and Gwyn is showing her how to breastfeed, and as you have more kids with her, the event changes since she gets better at it!

Brienne's got lots of stuff planned for the near(ish...) future. Meeting and fucking her family in Khor'minos will be a big chunk of content. There's also some very high quality CGs going in soon and possibly some more art stuff once her new set is in.

Exciting!! Cow content is best content :D

Reactions: KAZEARC

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Heheheh fucking my way through an entire family can't think of a better way to pass the time.
In Khor'minos? Well, there's all those other minotaurs with a lot of pent up stress that a kindly Champion (possibly with help from Cait) could relieve them of. Repeatedly. Think of it as a civic duty, making sure they're immune to the temptation to drop their guard if a demon or other corrupted fuckbeast shows up.

Last edited:

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
brienne is best moo. im more waiting on more scenes may it be talking or sex and hopefully marriage when khor`minos comes around.

Reactions: Salomon

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Idk that I'll ever leave Khor'minos at this point hehe :p
I've got one Champion whose long-term plan is to marry Brint and settle down in Khor'minos with him but she'll reluctantly pry herself off him (and every other mino dick the game lets her jump on) long enough to save the world first. Hard to retire to a life of community service if you've got the threat of an apocalypse hanging over your head after all.

But yeah, it sounds like there's going to be oodles of content in Khor'minos to keep us busy for a long time. xD

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
i'm a bit more simple even in a sex fueled rpg i still stick to a single person. + brint and brienne are my top 3 characters love the both of them just more for brie as she only cares for you and know one else. she does not like arona coz she dont want her to fuck her. that makes me giggle. but the only thing that would make her better is if she could milk you if you have milky tits. or you both drink from each other.

TinaMina

Oct 20, 2020
but the only thing that would make her better is if she could milk you if you have milky tits. or you both drink from each other.

Brienne does have scenes where you wake up and she's doing just that! Idk if it actually releases any pressure on ones lactating chest, but, the sexy scene is there and amazing at that.

Anonarts

Jun 27, 2020
i'm a bit more simple even in a sex fueled rpg i still stick to a single person. + brint and brienne are my top 3 characters love the both of them just more for brie as she only cares for you and know one else. she does not like arona coz she dont want her to fuck her. that makes me giggle. but the only thing that would make her better is if she could milk you if you have milky tits. or you both drink from each other.
If there was enough content to support it, I would totally do a monogamous character, just for Brienne. How can you not love this cow?

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I've got one Champion whose long-term plan is to marry Brint and settle down in Khor'minos with him but she'll reluctantly pry herself off him (and every other mino dick the game lets her jump on) long enough to save the world first. Hard to retire to a life of community service if you've got the threat of an apocalypse hanging over your head after all.

But yeah, it sounds like there's going to be oodles of content in Khor'minos to keep us busy for a long time. xD
If there was enough content to support it, I would totally do a monogamous character, just for Brienne. How can you not love this cow?
the funny thing is that I created two characters specifically to meet these two roles! Brandy, to be completely the ideal model of a CowWaifu for Brint (and mine too) and Cynthia to enjoy the maximum of minococks that this game has to offer, and break the face of anyone who stands in your way! (And yes, they are completely based on TiTS NPCs! Looks and everything!)