Breast Way to Get Hyper Tits?

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by Moo Cow, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Moo Cow

Moo Cow Well-Known Member

Looking for a relatively "realistic" way in terms of roleplay to get hyper-sized tits, as odd as that may sound. Not a fan of spamming and save-scumming Gush all the time and want it to happen more naturally in terms of over time and through various means. Not just meta-ing the shit out of it.

Also wondering what all different types of nipples there are? Currently, have lipples and was wondering what other options there were and if it's possible to get dick nipples without having to be a slime?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Krun

Krun New Member

As far as i know there isnt a bad end for boobswell pads, so you can just keep applying them. Also if you dont care about intelligence you can catch Sneezing Tits, then take dumbfuck, and have orgasms regularly. That worked well for me. You can get dicknipples from big green potion https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Big_Green_Potion. And you can get cuntnipples from clippex.

3. The Krispiness

The Krispiness Well-Known Member

Ellie on New Texas sells Boobswell pads. They gradually increase breast size over three days with the option to remove them prematurely.
    Clippex can give either cunt nipples or lipples. Tentatool gives tentacle nips and Kerokoras Venom can make them inverted.

4. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

1534413272530.gif

Moo Cow, Natetheman223 and Raindrops like this.
  5. Xeivous

Xeivous Well-Known Member

I swear to big titty anime jesus that if I had a penny for every time I have to tell someone who asks for information about a game to use the fucking wiki first before asking on the forums/chat, I'd have enough copper even from shitty modern pennies that have fuckall copper to make a replica of Batman's giant penny.

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Chest

Irrlicht likes this.
  6. null_blank

No damnit, that's the secret wiki I use to appear like I know what I'm talking about. You've ruined everything!

Natetheman223 likes this.
  7. The Krispiness

The Krispiness Well-Known Member

We got a confession, boys! Put him in the Fen-itentiary and throw away the key.

Irrlicht, ShySquare and ChromaTaphore like this.
  8. null_blank

and I wouldv'e gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!

9. flying_moustache

flying_moustache Well-Known Member

I think the Gold Myr perk works nicely if you want big ones. Automatically converts excess fat into bigger breasts and doesn't require equipment or whatever.

10. Moo Cow

Moo Cow Well-Known Member

Yeah, I got in the habit of not using it because it was always grossly out of date when I used to use it. Like, missing stuff from several patches ago bad. So eventually I gave up on it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Irrlicht likes this.
  11. Xeivous

Xeivous Well-Known Member

It's still good enough for the majority of problems and one can typically just look at patch notes for like half of what is missed by the wiki.

ShySquare and Irrlicht like this.
  12. JBornWhoS

JBornWhoS Member

For roleplay you can catch sneezing tits and not treat it. Keep an eye out for enemies with cold symptoms and always play with them.

Moo Cow likes this.
  13. Slab Bulkhead

Slab Bulkhead Well-Known Member
    Creator

Having sex with someone who has Sneezing Tits has a 50-75% chance of making you catch the disease. You can also choose "Wait" twice in combat, which will make your opponent sneeze on you, which has a 100% chance of infection. https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/SSTD#Sneezing_Tits

Totally worth getting sneezed on for 4-7 days of random BE. :D

Moo Cow likes this.
  14. Karretch

Karretch Well-Known Member

I've gotten sneezing tits off of enemies I didn't even sex nor were sick...