Boxers and Beefcakes-Aki the Human Boxer (Early WIP) (Editors/Helpers Wanted)

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
Do you like motivated muscle boys with the drive to make themselves great? Do you like having the option to make those muscle boyos ever MORE muscular? Do you like giving these boys the fucc? Well good, because that’s all I’m here to give.

This right here is my brand spanking new, first submission to this game. Aki is a (at least at first) full time tourist on New Texas who has dedicated his life to the art of pugalism. But beside that he’s a pretty down to Terra guy with a get up and go attitude. Oh and he smells REAL good and may take the treatment.

What to look foward to (for sure):
1.Several talk options that change!
2.Six uniques sex scenes (focus here is mostly with male on male/trap/herm in mind as that’s what I play, some scenes will still be open to Steeles with only vaginas, worry not)
3.Full path for Aki to be treated, including scenes as the treatment progresses and changes to all previous sex scenes and talk options afterwards!
4.Sexy stuff????

Now as this is my first submission, I would love to get all the help anyone who is interested would be willing to give, especially in regards to parser placement and formatting. Feel free to rip me a new asshole, I’m not a weenie, I’ll only cry a little. Also, if anybody would like to write an Aki giving it in the puss puss scene I would be open as I can’t write that for shit and will give credit in the doc!(just be sure to show me before hand, gotta approve that y’know?)

The Doc!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TmrJ7ywfwQ3X_VjxkNwV7nFlb9IZ08IOIaKGmJ5qhrM/edit?usp=sharing
To do list! (Will update with time)
1. Get the doc in a semi legible format and post here (will be done soon!)
2. Write all talk scenes with treatment variants (0/??)
3. Write Appearance, first time meeting, and repeat visit scenes
4. Sex Scenes! (0/6 done)
5. Treatment Conversation path, with small attached quest.
6. Small scenes of transformation over time (how I’m gonna make them not miss-able still working on)
7. New tile for boxing studio
8. Training with Aki scenes that raise physique and, to a small degree, tone (as I personally like being able to remain a soft boy and still spend time with my choice of husbandos)

Last edited:

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Question(s): What will the interaction be between him and taurs? Or more....I guess feminine herms(like, someone built like Kiro or Mirrin)? Or a feminine taur-herm.

Also, is that General Raikov?

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
Question(s): What will the interaction be between him and taurs? Or more....I guess feminine herms(like, someone built like Kiro or Mirrin)? Or a feminine taur-herm.

Also, is that General Raikov?
Female Herms will have full access to all scenes, just dont expect their vag to be used much. Taurs are a maybe at this point.

Also it Raidou my boyo

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So should I point out that Aki the boxer -- a muscular human man -- is one letter short from Baki the Grappler's name? Who is also a notoriously buff guy who loves fighting and is in a show/series that basically hyper-focuses on men?

Just saying it might cut a bit close to some corners.

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
So should I point out that Aki the boxer -- a muscular human man -- is one letter short from Baki the Grappler's name? Who is also a notoriously buff guy who loves fighting and is in a show/series that basically hyper-focuses on men?

Just saying it might cut a bit close to some corners.
I honestly didn’t even know this existed, but I love it. If need be the name can change. Thanks for bringing it to my attention

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
That doc is posted boyos, but as you can see its just the basic skeleton. Prepare for a lot of rapid change, which I'll try to keep logged in message posts.

Reactions: Radiance

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
First of all, I wish you the best of luck with your first submission !! I've read your concept for him a few days ago but was too shy to say anything until now and like what I see so far! I do have a couple of questions tho:

1) In your first post here, you said that "some scenes will still be open to Steeles with only vaginas" and, in a response to someone, you said that feminine herms won't have their vags used much. That got me wondering if whether or not your guy could have relative inexperience in having sex that — for a lack of a better phrasing of words — focuses his attention on the V.

2) If that is the case, would he be less confident or unsure whenever having sex with pussy-only pcs ?? I'm just curious to see how different he may interact with pcs in the sack depending on their gender and genital configuration tbh.

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
2) If that is the case, would he be less confident or unsure whenever having sex with pussy-only pcs ?? I'm just curious to see how different he may interact with pcs in the sack depending on their gender and genital configuration tbh.
Well thank you for one thing, and there is specific reasoning as to why his experience with the vagina only individuals is a bit of a sore subject for him

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Well thank you for one thing, and there is specific reasoning as to why his experience with the vagina only individuals is a bit of a sore subject for him

you're welcome! also, could he have been shamed in any way by a past lover who only has a vagina? if he was, that might explain a few things (due to having, at least, a semi-negative association and what). whatever the main reason may be tho I think that since it's a bit of a sore subject for him, that it may take more effort on a vagina-only pc's part to get into his pants. what say you ??

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
Got extra motivated tonight and was able to write his initial appearance and encounter scene! Go me!. Hope you guys like your hunks of the "damn he smell good" variety.

you're welcome! also, could he have been shamed in any way by a past lover who only has a vagina? if he was, that might explain a few things (due to having, at least, a semi-negative association and what). whatever the main reason may be tho I think that since it's a bit of a sore subject for him, that it may take more effort on a vagina-only pc's part to get into his pants. what say you ??

Not gonna say everything, but there's something along those line, their sex scenes are however just gonna be modified variants on the pre-existing one's for now. I don't wanna give the coders a fucking aneurysm with my first submission

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm not much for hyper-muscle, but i'm interested for the time being.

mathew253

May 19, 2017
Beefcake Male NPC on New Texas that might have a Treatment Quest and has special scenes for trap boys!? I am in!

mathew253

May 19, 2017
Low key making the perfect Steele trap for this Silver haired Boxer to pair up with in my game if he ever gets released. Though I ask, is Cherry Steele a good name for a trap? The second idea was Sakuragi "Sakura" Steele

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
Hey everyone, just wanted to let y'all know I am very much alive, and still planning on doing this. Progress is slow as finals are here (yikes), but once summer hits things should speed up exponentially. Bet on a mid-June or so completion (14 hour plane flights to Japan are great for editing). As for the content itself, I've decided on two very big things.

1. fuck fucking horses (for now), its my first submission, and taurs are not fun. At all. that isn't to say however, that a taur focused expansion is not somewhere down the pipeline (if this ever gets in the game in the first place)
2. the treatment scene is likely going to happen all at once, with the player staying with Aki throughout the course of the transformations (As that's what bros do, and he's only gonna take the treatment if your his number 1 homeslice.)

Well, that's all for now. Back to crying over calculus. Expect minor changes to his introduction scene, and maybe a few talk scenes popping up in the next couple of days.

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
Update time homies,

With Fen’s understandable pause on submissions and myself now being graduated (thank christ) I’ve been given the chance to better refine the project for submission. Furthermore, as stated before, I’d like not to get the coders to strangle me on my first attempt, and thus there is a major change coming to the basis of the project: Aki’s treatment is being delegated to a future expansion. This not only allows me to make the base character much better, but also pulls back in the reigns of what I now see as a perhaps overly ambitious first project that I’d really rather not flake on.

Oh also I’m considering a change of name, as Aki not only is very close to a Baki, a similar-ish character, but also it doesn’t really quite fit with the personality I’m going for, and thus here’s a tentative replacement, Preston

Please, as always give your thoughts and I’d love to here other ideas or reactions for the name and/or included content for the base pack

Reactions: gena138

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Dude, your doc was in edit mode. Everyone could edit. You're lucky people here are pretty civilized (and oblivious). BTW, I fixed some typos and errors and changed it to comment mode only.

Sidenote: Preston will always remind me of settlements in need of help.

Last edited:

mathew253

May 19, 2017
If you want to Base his name of a Boxer I suggest Duke or Devon for a tribute to Dudley from Street Fighter. But if he still has that fair skinned white hair look something along the lines of Whitley or Ashwyn would be a nice nod to the snow like aesthetic.

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
Since the author is still active, let's wait for his response first.

dontdiedontdiedontdiedontdiedontdie
Am alive, but since new characters have been pretty much halted for now I haven’t touched it much. Don’t worry, still have interest in getting it done. Though I might try my hand at other smaller contributions to existing content first