Bounty Hunters Guild: Help Wanted!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
This is something that has been in the back of my mind for a long time. Essentially, it is the same principle as Extrameet, in that it's a nexus for people to more easily submit smaller encounters, only here you're gonna have to handle some business with your pleasure.

The Bounty Guild is located on Tavros and run by a retired merc named Merrick. From here you can pick your marks, go on the hunt, and bag some baddies to make some moolah! And perhaps even yoink some new pieces of kit as a bonus! In addition, it can be a way to add more variety to the enemy pool, and possibly create new variations of existing ones, as well as redo unique enemy encounters, such as the 9-tailed zil and naleen brothers, and also be a means to add more characters to Gastigoth.

Ive got a good chunk of the bounty center fluff done, but im still missing a very integral part: the bounties. At the moment, the goal is around 2 marks per probe planet, which should likely be enough to get this project off the ground.

However, while ive made good headway with Merrick and the bounty center itself, i have no idea how to write combat encounters, and i certainly dont know how to write sex scenes, thus i think ill need a some on this. And so, i am putting my own contract up here for you all to consider!

Id greatly appreciate any kind of contribution to this project, even if its just a suggestion for a bounty. I understand that im basically asking for handouts here, and my apologies if me doing this is a dick move of me. I just really like this idea and really wanna contribute to the game, and i think it has some serious potential to add some cool stuff. I assure you that i will give you all full credit for any contributions you make, be it a full encounter or just a few paragraphs.

If you dont wanna do that, even some suggestions for how to tweak my writing and such are greatly appreciated!

So, lemme know what you guys think about all this! Link to the doc for Merricks stuff below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LhJ28_DqBaBuHLIa8Qm0SBWW1RKQIJddojqdqwtf17U/edit?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
After you catch them, will they be available to fuck and impreg in the jail like others you've captured during probe planet missions?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
After you catch them, will they be available to fuck and impreg in the jail like others you've captured during probe planet missions?
Depends on the writer, though as said before, that is part of the intention behind the project.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
I’m no writer but I’ve got a few bounty ideas, Mhen’ga :an aggressive Naleen has been spot has been spotted on camera regularly sneaking into town, stealing supplies and equipment and Vanae that’s been exposed to so,e tainted materials has mutated, leaving thier grove and attacking a load of things.
For tarkus how about a sydian that’s been sabotaging ships and damaging them along side a raskvel that’s built or hijacked some power armour and been carving out some territory.
myrellion could have a rouge group of myr that ether side could have put out a bounty for and a then wetraxxal that’s fled its lair and invading the nyrea’s hunting grounds.
Ironically Zheng Shi is difficult to choose with it being run by pirates eeeh new gang has snuck in and with the recent events that Steele did, they can’t spare the man power? The 2 targets could be the leaders of the gangs
Can’t say for Dhaal it’s too new other than a Zaiki is injection people with gush.

Anyone that likes the idea of these feel free to use them and these are ideas off the top of my head without the codex or looking through the lore

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I’m no writer but I’ve got a few bounty ideas, Mhen’ga :an aggressive Naleen has been spot has been spotted on camera regularly sneaking into town, stealing supplies and equipment and Vanae that’s been exposed to so,e tainted materials has mutated, leaving thier grove and attacking a load of things.
For tarkus how about a sydian that’s been sabotaging ships and damaging them along side a raskvel that’s built or hijacked some power armour and been carving out some territory.
myrellion could have a rouge group of myr that ether side could have put out a bounty for and a then wetraxxal that’s fled its lair and invading the nyrea’s hunting grounds.
Ironically Zheng Shi is difficult to choose with it being run by pirates eeeh new gang has snuck in and with the recent events that Steele did, they can’t spare the man power? The 2 targets could be the leaders of the gangs
Can’t say for Dhaal it’s too new other than a Zaiki is injection people with gush.

Anyone that likes the idea of these feel free to use them and these are ideas off the top of my head without the codex or looking through the lore
These are some good ideas! Thank you very much!