Bored Jumper as Crew Member?

monchery

Apr 7, 2019
Hey, so I was on Zheng Shi the other day and my character accidentally got knocked up by one of the bored jumpers. Whilst I was playing through the pregnancy and checking out the new content available, an idea popped into my head.

I was wondering if there could be a quest where we could break the bored jumper out of Zheng Shi by getting rid of their boss. There could be various ways to get rid of the boss such as reasoning with the boss, assassinating the boss, or staging a coup d'état of sorts.

After breaking the jumper out of Zheng Shi, they could become a crew member with some Nursery content when on Tavros. Thanks for hearing me out, just wanted to get the idea out there even it might not make it into the game.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Hey, so I was on Zheng Shi the other day and my character accidentally got knocked up by one of the bored jumpers. Whilst I was playing through the pregnancy and checking out the new content available, an idea popped into my head.

I was wondering if there could be a quest where we could break the bored jumper out of Zheng Shi by getting rid of their boss. There could be various ways to get rid of the boss such as reasoning with the boss, assassinating the boss, or staging a coup d'état of sorts.

After breaking the jumper out of Zheng Shi, they could become a crew member with some Nursery content when on Tavros. Thanks for hearing me out, just wanted to get the idea out there even it might not make it into the game.

Yeah, that's a good idea, We'll call her Leila Harper. That's a good name. I'll tell William to get on it.

Reactions: gena138

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
My headspace is that when there's an Epilogue to TiTS you just pick up all the bunnies you knock up and keep them as a harem for genuine filial piety or to crank out more and more kids, turning them into doped up broodmothers. That said, you will not have a Bored Jumper mookbunny as a crew member.

That's, instead, Leila, my long planned Crewbun. She comes with their features and then some. Bullet point summary of what she can do sexually, as I am loathe to spoil all the undergirdings that make a character out of her. It'd be too long and boring to go into detail of all the planning and discarded ideas that led to her.
  • Can use the dong designer to change between Horse, Human, Dog, Cat dicks.
  • Change her cum flavor and type, i.e honey, vanae (glowy cum!), chocolate.
  • Can increase her cum output. Leila's initial output is enough to 30% bulk your belly. Two increases are available, up to 50% and 70% after one encounter. Max output means 'all the way through' if anal.
  • PC can become a Cum Addict by sucking her off many times in a row.
  • Can take Knot-a-Problem for knots on all dicks.
  • Has five layers of dialogue thanks to the sub-to-dom scale. Sub means player subbing hard, and Dom means player is topping her really hard.
  • Will be able to swap between her Jumper outfit and a Steele Tech uniform with plenty of bulge in either.
  • Pet Names: set a custom input that will determine what you call her and what she calls you in sex.
  • 14-inch dong, capacious horse-pussy.
But there will be a Jumper crewmember. Specifically, a laquine crewmember, who is the culmination of all the bunny stuff I've done and will be the perfect representative of her race for the purposes of companionship.

monchery

Apr 7, 2019
My headspace is that when there's an Epilogue to TiTS you just pick up all the bunnies you knock up and keep them as a harem for genuine filial piety or to crank out more and more kids, turning them into doped up broodmothers. That said, you will not have a Bored Jumper mookbunny as a crew member.
But there will be a Jumper crewmember. Specifically, a laquine crewmember, who is the culmination of all the bunny stuff I've done and will be the perfect representative of her race for the purposes of companionship.

Thanks for clarifying, looking forward to the epilogue now.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
My headspace is that when there's an Epilogue to TiTS you just pick up all the bunnies you knock up and keep them as a harem for genuine filial piety or to crank out more and more kids, turning them into doped up broodmothers.
Your capital ship is gonna need a crew. Especially bridge bunnies.