Bondage Island (Ren'py)

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
I'm working on a new Ren'py game, Bondage Island.

UNWMl2s.jpg

The main theme is consensual BDSM. Fetishes include flogging, bondage, dominance, exhibitionism, and submission. Interactions are Mf and Mff, and ff.

Version 0.3 is now out. Features include more interactions with Jenny, more threesomes, and better ending scenes as rewards for making each girl your slave!

This is not a long game, and it is certainly possible to turn more than one girl into your slave in each play through.

PC Download Link

Mac Download Link

If you like what you see and would like to support it, I have a patreon. Version 0.4 is available to patrons, and includes an extra character and location, better graphics, much more developed closing scenes, and threesomes.

Thanks! I hope some of you enjoy my game!

Last edited:

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
It's nice to see a game from a maledom pov that isn't about abusing or degrading your partner purely for the sake of sadism. It's quite barebones but it's a pretty good start, you've shown a bit more than most folks do with their 0.1v. I look forward to further updates with more details.

I beat it with Becca as my slave and Alexa as my sub. It's neat that you can have simultaneous relationships. Since the game is intended to be completed in a relatively short amount of time does that mean you are gonna be focusing on variation details? Such as what the endings might be if you have different relationship statuses with the girls.

Note: I can't see a reason why anyone would pick Cynthia over any of the others, especially since she'll expect you to discard your relationship with them. Maybe have a bonus where she'll hop on-board if you can manage to get all the others as your sub/slave? A platinum trophy-type deal.

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
Thank you for your feedback!

Yes, fleshing out the endings and making them very different depending on your relationship statuses with the girls is part of the plan, with the hope that people will want to play through again to try to attain/unlock different endings.

Interesting idea about Cynthia. Thank you! At the moment the ending scene with her is more meant to be closure than a serious choice.

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
I might write a walkthrough when it's all finished. I'm not sure... part of what I am after is for players to figure out the path. You can maximize stats by practicing impact play in your cabin, and (for rope and impact) watching the experts do things in the dungeon. Of course, then you're not maximizing relations with the girls during those time slots. Dominance, except for the one class you can take, is only increased through actual interaction.

You get a slightly different ending now if you get to slave with both Alexa and Becca, but the endings will be more fleshed out in later versions, with more text and graphics showing you how your story turns out. It will definitely be possible to have more than one woman as your slave, or to have some kind of ongoing relationship with all the women in the game. Nothing unrealistic about polyamory. :)

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I might write a walkthrough when it's all finished. I'm not sure... part of what I am after is for players to figure out the path. You can maximize stats by practicing impact play in your cabin, and (for rope and impact) watching the experts do things in the dungeon. Of course, then you're not maximizing relations with the girls during those time slots. Dominance, except for the one class you can take, is only increased through actual interaction.

You get a slightly different ending now if you get to slave with both Alexa and Becca, but the endings will be more fleshed out in later versions, with more text and graphics showing you how your story turns out. It will definitely be possible to have more than one woman as your slave, or to have some kind of ongoing relationship with all the women in the game. Nothing unrealistic about polyamory. :)

Well, I meant maximize your relations with the women.

Viarch

Sep 8, 2016
RF
www.patreon.com
I tried your game, main theme is quite interesting for me, but for my taste it require a lot more advanced graphics ; )
I just do not understand one thing, when player choose option to see something like flogging why not show something "interesting" ?! I think if you make couple of scenes and render it from different angles, you may show them on random. It'll make visual part of gameplay more varied. And please make something with shadows on the beach! Just disable them before rendering; or increase widht dimensions of renders; or move light's angle higher to make them shorter. Now they look very weird.
In general i like construction of gameplay's functions, most thing I liked that I don't have to play as complete scum, as in many other games about slavery.

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
Thanks! I don't disagree about the graphics. In the early stage of development some renders were taking over 2 hours, because of a setting I had wrong. Now I'm getting the same quality in 12 minutes, so I'm being less skimpy with the graphics. I'll be reviewing the older graphics at some point, as my skill in making them is improving, too. Thank you for your comment about the shadows on the beach, I'll look at that.

Thank you for the kind comments about the game play. And thank you for trying it out!

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
Version 0.3 is out. It is now possible to make Jenny your slave. Links to the new public versions are available in the OP.

Version 0.4 is available to patrons on my patreon page. Thank you to all who have given me support.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
I've got to say that I have been really enjoying this - playing through the possibilities with all the girls. I think I went too much for everyone the first playthrough and got 3 subs, then concentrated on a slave relationship the second playthrough (and got 2). Will try for Jenny next but - again - really enjoying this. There is plenty of replay value (but have to use skip as a lot of sequences do have to be replayed)...

From reading on your Patreon looks like another, deeper game will be coming. Hope you take the time to bring this one to a satisfying conclusion as well. Thank you - and well made.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Yeah - found it addictive in trying to get variations of endings (got all but Jenny as playmates, and got the 3 slave endings with combos of Kaylee, Alexa and Becca, but cannot figure out how to get Jenny on the ship. I've gotten her to sub (never slave so far) but she's never on the boat? Maybe not fully workable in0.3 but is in 0.4? Still - it's been hours of fun...

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Thank you! I have been waiting to make Jenny mine. Now - I'm playing the Mac version (not sure it matters) but as I start to interact with her getting errors - in pavillion (Monday)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/zzpavillion.rpy", line 469, in script
    if not jennygettingtoknow:
  File "game/zzpavillion.rpy", line 469, in <module>
NameError: name 'jennygettingtoknow' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/zzpavillion.rpy", line 469, in script
  File "/Users/bobschoenberger/games/Renpy/Bondage Island/BondageIsland 0.4.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/Users/bobschoenberger/games/Renpy/Bondage Island/BondageIsland 0.4.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Users/bobschoenberger/games/Renpy/Bondage Island/BondageIsland 0.4.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/zzpavillion.rpy", line 469, in <module>
NameError: name 'jennygettingtoknow' is not defined

Darwin-15.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bondage Island 0.4

Sorry - should have cut it down, but wanted you to get it before I hit the sack...zzzz

PS - add that it didn't happen on rope - only the other two options...

Last edited:

Amaraine

Apr 30, 2017
USA
www.patreon.com
Always challenging to debug these things by post. I double checked the code, and that variable is defined at setup. And, it is *not* defined in setup in 0.3. So my best guess is that you are using a saved game file from 0.3, which would definitely produce that error, and many more.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Damn - that's what I get for skipping the intro (used a save from the first morning). Will restart...thanks!