Body-Scrubbing Consumable item

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Been thinking of trying to throw my hat into the writing ring and making a consumable item that removes any and all cum, internally and externally, as well as sweat.

Just something for those who like to stay hygienic or care about flavor text. Plus, something like that would sell like hotcakes in the TiTSverse!

I'm thinking it could be like a little drone that vacuums everything up and scrubs you down a bit. Maybe adding a "fresh scent" status effect for flavor, or something.

Problem is, I cant think of a name. Any suggestions on all this?

Last edited:

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Consumable item you say, hm disposable Drone... I like this Idea!

Names fly to my Head like: VAC-U-CLEAN, Clean-X-Drone or for Silly Mode: SUCK-U-DRY.

USA-743990.jpg

While cleaning, it gets the PC aroused and adds +30 Lust.

/When Lust hits the max. Stat = PC gets Orgasm

/When PC gets an Orgasm:
/ if Cum or Girlcum is less than 200gal = Drone suck all Cum/Girlcum out to the containers without any problems. /Chance for Drone malfunction and and burst the containers contents reverse on the face of the player, leaves him even dirtier than before.:eek::gizz:

/ if Cum or Girlcum is more than 200 gal = Drone malfunction and the "containers" fracture and burst all over the PC´s body, leaving an indiscribel mess of his/her Cum/Gilcum and Sweat.

Oh, i must correct myself, plz lord, let it be like this :allears:

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Consumable item you say, hm disposable Drone... I like this Idea!

Names fly to my Head like: VAC-U-CLEAN, Clean-X-Drone or for Silly Mode: SUCK-U-DRY.

USA-743990.jpg

While cleaning, it gets the PC aroused and adds +30 Lust.

/When Lust hits the max. Stat = PC gets Orgasm

/When PC gets an Orgasm:
/ if Cum or Girlcum is less than 200gal = Drone suck all Cum/Girlcum out to the containers without any problems. /Chance for Drone malfunction and and burst the containers contents reverse on the face of the player, leaves him even dirtier than before.:eek::gizz:

/ if Cum or Girlcum is more than 200 gal = Drone malfunction and the "containers" fracture and burst all over the PC´s body, leaving an indiscribel mess of his/her Cum/Gilcum and Sweat.

Oh, i must correct myself, plz lord, let it be like this :allears:
Actually, I was thinking of something more along the lines of the little orb droid you see in this image from Star Wars, The Clone Wars:
https://images.app.goo.gl/Ge6YoJMsibCFqkef9

Just a little hovering ball with maybe some tubes sticking out to vacuum away cum and/or spray on some kinda nano-cleaning-thingamajig. And all the messy stuff collects in a bag, or something that detaches, kinda like the Bubble Buddy item.

Maybe it can be an accessory, or something that automatically vacuums up cum? Or just a key item. You can activate it from the codex, kinda like Emmy's remote. Or maybe from the appearance screen?

What do ya think?

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
I like it, I try to think of a little bit more serious Names:

Cleanfix
Hoverclean (Hovering Pocket-Pussy reference)
Nukkiclean (Since the most reference ingame to this kind of cleanig Robots leads to Kui-Tan)

There are some ingame text passages about expensive, small cleaning robots that the Kui-Tan and Laquine uses.
I dont rememer all, but this one from Nayna you shoud check.
The Cum on the Body will be vaporized and the Robot-Body is descripted as puck-shaped, invented by Kui-Tan and Laquine scientists.

Nayna.jpgNayna1.jpg Nayna2.jpg

Yours could easily be V2.0 or a Prototype since it can clean the inside of PC body. So the spherical design should not be a Problem.
And since nobody wants to get something inside his Body vaporized*, the sucking Tube-Tentacle design fits.
*(It would look like someone put a fogger in that body orifices, not to mention the risk of injury.
On the other hand, I would like to read the description of how vaporized material escapes from the body orifices:p)

Personaly I would mount 2-6 swelling "Bubble Buddy" Orbs in an trap-door-like opening under the Tube-Tentacles, this should result in a clear shape, which invites to improper, abusive actions.
The tentacle-tube-dicks and balls coud stay hidden until the PC activates a "Deep Cleanig" option.
After a quick penetration it coud empty these Orbs, spraying nano-cleaning-whatever deep in the body orifices, leaving them almost flat.
In the meantime the Tentacles swirl inside PC, making sure all spots are clean and the fluids mix together. (Maybe an all through Scene? The tentacle in your Ass detects Leftovers in your mouth XD)
Then the Drone suck the Fluidmix back in the orbs to recycle the nano-cleaning-fluid, swellig them double or triple in size, so big that they hang out of that Trapdoor and swing freely. (maybe the swelling coud be coupled with the amount of Leftover Fluids in Body)
After that the drone pulls back the Tube-Tentacles and beginns loudly to vaporize all Bodyfluid in the Orbs, leaving only the nano-cleaning-whatever inside. During evaporation, fog steam emerges from ventilation openings under the drone.

Yah... someting like that...

For the Lore:
The Maufacturer coud be Tamani Corp, Humphard Inc. or JoyCo. It coud also be an damaged Prototype on Tarkus without a Manufaturer sign (what would make malfunctions interesting again:D)

That brigs us to the Vendor or finding location, what do you have in mind?
Shoud the Drone be selled at a Vendor or do the PC stumble over it?

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I like it, I try to think of a little bit more serious Names:

Cleanfix
Hoverclean (Hovering Pocket-Pussy reference)
Nukkiclean (Since the most reference ingame to this kind of cleanig Robots leads to Kui-Tan)

There are some ingame text passages about expensive, small cleaning robots that the Kui-Tan and Laquine uses.
I dont rememer all, but this one from Nayna you shoud check.
The Cum on the Body will be vaporized and the Robot-Body is descripted as puck-shaped, invented by Kui-Tan and Laquine scientists.

View attachment 9436View attachment 9437 View attachment 9438

Yours could easily be V2.0 or a Prototype since it can clean the inside of PC body. So the spherical design should not be a Problem.
And since nobody wants to get something inside his Body vaporized*, the sucking Tube-Tentacle design fits.
*(It would look like someone put a fogger in that body orifices, not to mention the risk of injury.
On the other hand, I would like to read the description of how vaporized material escapes from the body orifices:p)

Personaly I would mount 2-6 swelling "Bubble Buddy" Orbs in an trap-door-like opening under the Tube-Tentacles, this should result in a clear shape, which invites to improper, abusive actions.
The tentacle-tube-dicks and balls coud stay hidden until the PC activates a "Deep Cleanig" option.
After a quick penetration it coud empty these Orbs, spraying nano-cleaning-whatever deep in the body orifices, leaving them almost flat. In the meantime the Tentacles swirl inside PC, making sure all spots are clean and the fluids mix together.
Then the Drone suck the Fluidmix back in the orbs to recycle the nano-cleaning-fluid, swellig them double or triple in size. (maybe the swelling coud be coupled with the amount of Leftover Fluids in Body)
After that the drone pulls back the Tube-Tentacles and beginns loudly to vaporize all Bodyfluid in the Orbs, leaving only the nano-cleaning-whatever inside. During evaporation, fog steam emerges from ventilation openings under the drone.

Yah... someting like that...

For the Lore:
The Maufacturer coud be Tamani Corp, Humphard Inc. or JoyCo. It coud also be an damaged Prototype on Tarkus without a Manufaturer sign (what would make malfunctions interesting again:D)

That brigs us to the Vendor or finding location, what do you have in mind?
Shoud the Drone be selled at a Vendor or do the PC stumble over it?
This is some great stuff. And some awesome ideas. Unfortunately, theres a bit of a problem...

I have no fucking clue how to write erotic content.

I wasnt planning for it to not really have any kind of "relief" functions. Just pure cleaning.

I know for a fact that if I did decide to give it erotic stuff, it would be far easier and have a much better end result to just commission someone else to do it.

Unfortunately, that's not what I want to do. I want this to be my thing, ya know?

So I'm at a bit of a crossroads here.

Any advice?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
As for how to obtain it, I assumed that maybe from a vendor or shop. Sera or black market anno, maybe. Or that bat girl on Tarkus.

Or maybe shekka? Idk....

Though you did give me an idea. Maybe asking nayna or kiro or one of the other mess makers about it?

Last edited:

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Unfortunately, that's not what I want to do. I want this to be my thing, ya know?
Any advice?

I respect that.
My Advice?: Do your thing what you have in mind! I woud do that too if i had the abilitys for that.
I'm just afraid that a normal pure cleaning drone is just too "normal" for the TiTSverse and coud get rejected... but I am just somtimes a pessimist.

For the Vendors: Not everyone can get black market Anno and Sera´s offer changes everytime when you got her on your ship, so these two are not the best option in my eyes.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
...aaaand Nova made your shit obselete :3

Nova gets an cleanig option? did I miss that???

<Edit> Ok its true, this is obselete... the XPack comes with a cleaning option. I had only the doctor and Armorchanges in my Mind https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/pitching-ideas-nova-gray-goo-armor-xpack.16573/

DAMMIT!!!!

Would it be worthwile or a dick move or whatever to consider making it anyway? Not everyone may want to wear nova, after all.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I think you should go for it, it shouldn't take much to write a simple item with a cleanup scene. As you've said, not everyone wants to wear Nova.
thanks. that legitimately cheers me up.

now fingers crossed ill actually get to doing it, lol.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Yes, do your thing man!
Maybe my English will eventually be good enough to write an "sexy times" upgrade module for your drone in the far future (-;

Last edited:
Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Though I'm gonna have to make s formal request to have a different name in the credits.

This one is... yeah....

Maybe I should request it to be changed...

But then it wouldnt match my furaffinity username. But it already doesnt match my discord username and Ugh my OCD is punching me in the face right now!!!!
:negativeman:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome. I'm a fan of small-ish submissions that can improve or adapt to a gaming playstyle.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131