Bloodplay(?)

Fyros

Nov 23, 2018
Since I can't find a list of "kinks what aren't allowed" other than the standbys of rape, bestiality and now incest which are all understandable especially from a monetization aspect, I just want to know what would be like, a hard limit on something like this. There's already some true D/s and a lot of BDSM play alongside several types of fluid play aside from urination (thank god). Figured fuck it, why not ask somewhere about the viability of a character or even just a scene involving it. I have a few ideas for it so I figured I'd ask now before I spent the better part of my day off and creative energy on disallowed content. There are ways to implement it that aren't "and then Steele took a meat hook to them".

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
That's kinda one thing I've been griping about that there isn't much of a "concrete" blacklist to content/topics that are no-nos here.

Bloodplay pretty much falls into the gore/guro category of things, which is also blacklisted, so this is gonna be a hard no on that, especially if the blood itself is used in a sexual manner. If it's something like a small amount being drawn from a rough BDSM session then fair enough, but if it's used for anything involving the sexual act beyond that, like the dom licking it up or something, then that's pretty much just about when lines might be crossed.

Last edited:

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
If Hard Rape and Watersports is blacklisted, why would Bloodplay be allowed?

(Hard Rape/2 = Very Rough Sex results in 20-60% chance of blood occuring give or take biting, scratching, BDSM foreplay.)

(Watersports = Acrid Fluid deposited from body. View as unsanitary to most)

((Conclusion: Hard Rape + Watersports = Bloodplay))

*Sarcasm?*

Fyros

Nov 23, 2018
That's kinda one thing I've been griping about that there isn't much of a "concrete" blacklist to content/topics that are no-nos here.

Bloodplay pretty much falls into the gore/guro category of things, which is also blacklisted, so this is gonna be a hard no on that, especially if the blood itself is used in a sexual manner. If it's something like a small amount being drawn from a rough BDSM session then fair enough, but if it's used for anything involving the sexual act beyond that, like the dom licking it up or something, then that's pretty much just about when lines might be crossed.
I suppose it's just me wondering where the lines are in regards to the level of BDSM play, when is it "too much"? Bathing in a ritual pool of blood is out and I never expected it (or wanted it), but some rudimentary play using it as less of a sexual act and more of an intimate one, something along those lines. If there's not significant injury or descriptive gore but, I guess it's just a blanket no. Sucks, I had some neat ideas for it I wanted to play with. But that's just how it rolls I guess.

Sparks

Aug 7, 2018

Tessa is in the game, all she'll do with you from the beginning is tie you up and cut you. Her unnerving sadism is a major turn off to get through to cracking her rough shell for me. But that still stuck me as bloodplay if anything.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Tessa is in the game, all she'll do with you from the beginning is tie you up and cut you. Her unnerving sadism is a major turn off to get through to cracking her rough shell for me. But that still stuck me as bloodplay if anything.

gc56gq3f_400x400.jpg

She doesnt draw blood with her knife in her Sense Play scene, she does scratch you however, but I can name several other characters who also have scratching in their scenes.

Sparks

Aug 7, 2018
gc56gq3f_400x400.jpg

She doesnt draw blood with her knife in her Sense Play scene, she does scratch you however, but I can name several other characters who also have scratching in their scenes.
I haven't read it in a long while, but "scratching" with a knife usually results in blood.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I haven't read it in a long while, but "scratching" with a knife usually results in blood.
Depends on how hard you scratch, how sharp the knife is, and how dry the skin is.

If you're careful, you should only peal off the outer layers of skin, which would be the equivalent of scrubbing your skin til it's red, or skin pealing off after a sunburn - a bit harsh, but no blood.