Black Sludge encounter and infection

FrozenTundra

Nov 4, 2019
This is only a small part of what I have in mind but I would like an opinion on it. I feel there is a lack in penis parasites in TiTS but I disliked the exclusion of the vagina with the worms from coc so I started working on this. I don't have the parser tags in yet I legitimately started writing this about an hour before posting this and 20 mind if that was reading the documents on the website. This is the loss scene btw. No post infection scenes yet.

Black sludge is filled with nanites they apply random transformations every so often.
You approach a large sludge pit. When you are about 15 feet away a human shape forms and sides towards you. You raise your weapon and prepare for battle.

You fall to the ground defeated. The sludge envelopes your feet and pulls you into the pit. As you slowly sink into the sludge you feel that the sludge is restraining you. Your wrists and ankles held firm in the goo.
a pressure at your rear. It's trying to get in, you clench your asshole in resistance but it's no use. A thin stand of the sludge slips in and expands pushing gallons of itself into you.

Pen- The pressure against your prostate instantly makes you begin to make you leak pre at a predigious rate, much more and you'll cum you can already feel the pressure building.
Your asshole isn't the only but if equipment recieving attention though. You feel that the sludge had thickened becoming like a latex or rubber hardness and is now furiously jerking your dick. Your hope move of their own volition quickly pistoning along with the rubber vagina you are fucking. The combination of anal dick fucking quickly make you blow your load, not that you could see really the sludge is so dark.
After the quakes leave your body you feel a peculiar sensation in your dick like something is going in. You realize with a start that the sludge will feed off of your sexual fluids for awhile!
The sludge is filling your balls to the point that they feel they will burst, then you feel as if you just had the largest orgasm in a while as part of the slime leaves you. Your seeing stars after the third time this happens.
Your ass is recieving the same treatment being filled and emptied over and over again pistoning in and out of you. If you had anything to spurt at this point you would probably look like a cum fountain, but you can feel the sludge actively absorbing the cum directly from your balls repeatedly.
After the tenth round of the sludge fucking you like a tentacle monster in a hentai. You are spat out on the shore covered in grey slime. There is an odd weight in your balls and upper large intestine you aren't really sure about.

TheShepard256

I think the standard procedure is to put the scenes, mechanics etc. in a Google Doc with comments enabled and link to the doc in the original post. You should also include in the doc a general outline of what you want to accomplish with this e.g. where it can be found, how it will interact with Steele, how Steele can get rid of it if they get infected. Without such an outline, it will be very difficult for others to critique this project as they won't know what you want to do with it or what you have and haven't considered.

FrozenTundra

Nov 4, 2019
I think the standard procedure is to put the scenes, mechanics etc. in a Google Doc with comments enabled and link to the doc in the original post. You should also include in the doc a general outline of what you want to accomplish with this e.g. where it can be found, how it will interact with Steele, how Steele can get rid of it if they get infected. Without such an outline, it will be very difficult for others to critique this project as they won't know what you want to do with it or what you have and haven't considered.
Is what is here passable? I mean I like but then again I'm the one who wrote it sooooooo...

TheShepard256

Is what is here passable? I mean I like but then again I'm the one who wrote it sooooooo...
I'm not the best judge of such things (especially as this isn't really one of my fetishes), but I think what you've currently got holds potential. I'd recommend a longer, more descriptive intro (especially for the initial encounter), and similarly for the defeat scene. If you'd like something to compare against, I'd say the hilinara/butt bugs would be closest both thematically and in terms of scene types and lengths.

I don't want to seem discouraging; things like this take time and effort to complete, and your first drafts aren't going to be perfect. Keep working on it and gathering feedback (preferably from someone more qualified to give it than me), and you should eventually have something submission-worthy to show for it.

FrozenTundra

Nov 4, 2019
I'm not the best judge of such things (especially as this isn't really one of my fetishes), but I think what you've currently got holds potential. I'd recommend a longer, more descriptive intro (especially for the initial encounter), and similarly for the defeat scene. If you'd like something to compare against, I'd say the hilinara/butt bugs would be closest both thematically and in terms of scene types and lengths.

I don't want to seem discouraging; things like this take time and effort to complete, and your first drafts aren't going to be perfect. Keep working on it and gathering feedback (preferably from someone more qualified to give it than me), and you should eventually have something submission-worthy to show for it.
Thank you for the feedback I'll definitely expand on it.