Black Mage unable to make physical attacks while Lynx Totem in use

StairFacts

May 5, 2017
www.furaffinity.net
If the Lynx Totem is at all equipped in tandem with a one handed melee weapon, a Black Mage will be unable to use any physical attacks in general. Assuming this is a bug, as the Lynx Totem takes a secondary slot and prevents the use of, say, a shield. Additionally, staves with physical attributes such as the Bladed Staff are completely unable to use physical attacks now in the Black Mage class. I find it an odd choice to replace the Black Mage's melee attack while any catalyst is equipped with a spell that's already in your Special list by default.

StairFacts

May 5, 2017
www.furaffinity.net
Working as intended.
Why even have the Lynx Totem at all then? Right now the only thing it's good for is getting the passive Evasion bonus from a Dagger in the main hand. I thought the idea was to have an offhanded catalyst for people who wanna use magic AND a weapon.

sluncuts

Oct 14, 2016
Why even have the Lynx Totem at all then? Right now the only thing it's good for is getting the passive Evasion bonus from a Dagger in the main hand. I thought the idea was to have an offhanded catalyst for people who wanna use magic AND a weapon.
Unequip withering bolt. Withering bolt replaces melee attacks.