black knight

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
I'm not sure if its possible or if the devs don't want to confirm this or not yet, but is Tay(The Black Knight), could we recruit her as a follower, or maybe wife, something, my PC needs her, she just looks too good as a futa dommy mommy, with her busts that's on twitter and her black knight attire, feels like I've been blue balled with so little content for her even though I know that this update was probably an introduction for alante and Tay as they get more content in the future, plus I like her Tay's character and how she makes brienne all possessive and territorial of PC as Tay was leaving, just need a confirmation, anything. Not trying to sound ungrateful or pushy, I just really like the characters just felt a little too short an update for me, but I'm looking forward for both girls getting more content later down the line.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Both Atlante and the black knight have been confirmed to get more content, which will include both as camp followers. This patch was just a large amount to code solely for the arena.

Reactions: dl770041