Black Canine Pepper glitch...?

ThePaladick

Feb 21, 2018
Posting in behalf of my friend here, but apparently while playing the other night she got a random drop from Whitney called the Black Canine Pepper (come to think of it, I might have gotten one as well before ...) and of course got a massive shape change off of it--tail, ears, fur and cock and she loved it. But I checked about 15 hours later to read her description and it called her a bunny with long ears and a bunny tail and now she's furious . She says she hasn't touched any transformatives since ,nor anything pertaining to a bunny . None of her other things changed ,and we don't know what's going on. She also hasn't been in the mountains to find hell hounds , so we haven't gotten back any peppers save for what Whitney gave her (which is also not on the wiki as being a drop item ). Anyone else have this problem or are we cursed ?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Having sex with bunny girls can get eggs stuffed into you; eggs that will dissolve over time and randomly give you bunny traits. I don't know exactly what happened to your character, but that's mostly likely it, I've never encountered or heard of characters randomly changing themselves.

ThePaladick

Feb 21, 2018
That's... And interesting mechanic actually , but her 21" dong says she can't fuck the rabbit ... Hold on, I'll ask her .

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Seeing how the bunnies are the ones that fuck you to put their eggs in you, your characters dick size is not relevant.