Birbs' Nest

birbs

Oct 1, 2020
Like all corvids, I am but a little creature that delights in shiny baubles and interesting junk, so here I will build a nest to hoard all that I've collected in my flitting about.

AKA: Now that I'm a bonafide writer, I'm making myself a submission hub!

Nestlings (Implemented):
Liuflr the Gender-Customizable Frostpup
Wraith-Touched Chimera Loss Scene
Effigy Loss Scene
Carmen Cumpire 'Dream'

Hatchlings (Submitted):

Eggs (In-Progress):

Juoksa, the Winterstem Smoking Half-Shark
Liuflr's Corruption Expac

Curios (To-Do):
Minomander Soldier Bros
Liuflr's Preg + Date/Romance Expac
Femboy Kitsune
Self Insert Catboy

Last edited:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Does implemented mean it's in the game? I don't think I've encountered the gender customizable frost pup.. wait it's not that new cuntboy in the rift is it? I thought we could to choose the sex

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Is there any plans to introduce giant frost pup cuntboy to giant frost pup dickgirl? I’ve been dying for more content from her.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

birbs

Oct 1, 2020
Is there any plans to introduce giant frost pup cuntboy to giant frost pup dickgirl? I’ve been dying for more content from her.
Honestly? I'd love to, but I don't know if anyone else is trying to write an expac for her right now and I don't want to step on any toes. But once she's fully claimed by another author, I'll definitely reach out!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Honestly? I'd love to, but I don't know if anyone else is trying to write an expac for her right now and I don't want to step on any toes. But once she's fully claimed by another author, I'll definitely reach out!
She was written by Hugs and he's pretty much out, so she's stuck in the state she's in rn.

birbs

Oct 1, 2020
She was written by Hugs and he's pretty much out, so she's stuck in the state she's in rn.
That's what I mean haha. I've seen a lot of people interested in picking her back up so if she ever does get fully adopted then I'll reach out.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
That's what I mean haha. I've seen a lot of people interested in picking her back up so if she ever does get fully adopted then I'll reach out.
Or you know...
YOU could do that, you don't need to wait for someone else to pick up a minor character to write for them.

birbs

Oct 1, 2020
Or you know...
YOU could do that, you don't need to wait for someone else to pick up a minor character to write for them.
I have enough on my plate enough as is. Also, I don't particularly want to write her. All I'm saying is that I'm willing to write interactions between her and my character, that doesn't mean I have the energy or even want to do a whole expac for her myself. I hope she gets more content but I'm not going to be the one writing it.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
I really like your stuff so far! A minor gripe I have is that the female transformation route for Liuflr feels kinda forced but I overall dig the new character. Are there any plans of having Liuflr impregnating the PC and/or vice-versa?

birbs

Oct 1, 2020
I really like your stuff so far! A minor gripe I have is that the female transformation route for Liuflr feels kinda forced but I overall dig the new character. Are there any plans of having Liuflr impregnating the PC and/or vice-versa?
Yup! It's gonna first be added in the corrupt expac and then I'm gonna work on a 'pure' route expac for them afterwards.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
How tall is Liufur again? I went down the lady route, can't have enough sexy ladies.

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
She's 11' tall as a lady and 12' tall as a lad. There was an issue with the appearance tab not showing up, so the information would've been really hard to find in game. I think that's gonna be fixed soon.
Any chance of making female Liufur as tall as her male self?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Birds, I just wanted to congratulate you for effort you put in Liulft and their corruption pack. Not only did you combine three incredibly niche subjects that are near and dear to my heart, corruption and cboys and male pregnancy, you also put so much work into it. Especially nice to see it grow since I have been following it for over a month now. And all of it is fun to read. Once again, congrats man and I will keep my thumbs tied in hopes that it gets accepted without much of a hitch.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I see you are making a femboy kitsune are you willing to say what your planning for him? crosses fingers for preg content

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Making a corrupt character purely so it doesn't seem OOC to do the slavery part of keeping Liuflr as a c-boy. If you ever need a beta or someone to bounce ideas off of, I would cheerfully help.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Birbs do u live? if so, how is the Liuflr bust coming up? I wanna see my boy