Microsurgeon errors

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
So I've undertaken a relatively large project that has been simmering in the back of my mind for quite a while, I'll make it public once an appreciable amount of work has been put into it but it might a while so I'd ask that whoever gets excited about this to be patient.

What I'm working on is sort of a mechanical equivalent to Galomax. Once you encounter a rare specific enemy and a few other preliminary actions are taken your microsurgeon's code will become corrupted with new code and will confuse biological mass with mechanical mass, turning you into a mechanical being that still operates like a biological one(allowing you to still be able to impregnate and be impregnated among other things). This condition allows you to change your form in ways like galomax allows you to and the finer details are too numerous to recount here but you can still transform as usual if you choose the first one of four main structural options for your body(this form removes its own TF lock that is present in all gooey parts atm). The main options I'm considering are synthetic, ultra modern, militaristic and steampunk.

All changes are cosmetic and will give little to no functional perks apart from what you'd expect being able to change the shape and size of your sexual parts. I'll shed some more light regarding specific things if people are interested enough to ask.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
th

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
The simplest way to make something like this mesh with the game's current lore would probably be something like mixing galomax with grey goo microbots.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The simplest way to make something like this mesh with the game's current lore would probably be something like mixing galomax with grey goo microbots.
True, but that's not what I'm aiming for. If it's done like that I might as well call it a gray goo tf, and that doesn't really require anything except to screw some goos while sufficiently gooped until you accidentally merge with one of them. While it might sound easier to do, it doesn't give off the same sort of biologically cybernetic vibe I'm aiming for.

To summarize this to its very core, I'm trying to make it possible for your Steele to be some sort of robot or android while still maintaining biological functions.

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Ok, 20 pages and 10k words later and I'm done with all the stuff before any TF's actually happen. Starting on them and posting the doc as a WIP sometime tomorrow in event submissions. Where the fuck are my hands going these days? Ah well, the groove is the groove. Probably going to get ripped a new one as soon as I do that but that is what edits are for.

Reactions: Zavos

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016