Bimbo Azzy

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Do I lose access to Azzy if I kick her into the honey pool? Do I lose anything else from the hive if I don't purify it?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You know how the game makes you confirm that you're really really sure before you do that? There's a very good reason for it...

Yes, kicking Azzy and Lia into the honey locks them out of all their post-Hive content because their brains are too full of fucking to think of anything else. That means you lose Azzy as a companion (which requires you to purify the place) and you lose all of Lia's post-Hive content as well (likewise, she won't leave the place until it's purified). If you want a Bimbazzy who's still functional you can get that by completing a very short post-purification quest that unlocks her Honey Maiden gear set.

Last edited:

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
You lose access to azzy as a companion if you kick her into the pool. It's personally not worth it since you can get her an alternate set that gives you bimbo azzy immediately after purifying the hive, and kicking them in is dead content since it just ends right there.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Thanks for the info...I was leaning towards doing so as I never had before but suspected it was, as you said, a dead end. Thanks

TheCorruptor

Jan 13, 2023
Just create a separate save before you make such important decisions (those warnings define the "branching paths") and you will be able to play the non corrupt route later on.
I threw her in and I don't feel I'm missing much but the game still has to build upon to reach completion...who knows what will happen in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yokohama

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Aside from Azzy herself (who can be a bimbo companion via armor set as mentioned) the main thing you lose out on would be Liaden's parts of the new Dawnsword quests, where if she ends up with the good old glowstick instead of your character, you get a very good magic ring instead.

But in general I don't really do the corrupt options any longer even on my Dark Knights except sex Kas and minor inconsequential things like slurp El's nasty buttjuices or similar. It's just not worth it considering they just cut off a lot of content without adding much at all, and in one case with a certain lovely pony just ends on a cliffhanger that's been left there for years at this point. I just headcanon that my DKs have ulterior motives for one thing or another, like bimbo hornets being too hard to keep controlled, or demon centaurs causing too much chaos and trade issues.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
I just headcanon that my DKs have ulterior motives for one thing or another, like bimbo hornets being too hard to keep controlled, or demon centaurs causing too much chaos and trade issues.

That's a problem with a lot of "evil" stuff: It's often just... suboptimal, if not shoot-yourself-in-the-foot stupid.

Here's my goal. Now let's do something obviously detrimental to me reaching that goal, for the sake of being eeeevil