better multi group enemies.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i think that the two zil you fight for penny, the groups of raskvel and the nyrea guard group *would be in waves like the gold myr mission* could be cool multi-enemy fights and it would just make sense.
i post this here because i think its an entirely mechanical game change.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
So no other suggestion than "More of them"?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Cyberpunk and Storm Valkyrie fights can turn into multi-enemy fights, also you forgot those adorable rats.

Or are you talking about encounters where it's plural but counts only as one enemy?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
where it's plural but counts only as one enemy?
yes this is what i mean
the zil fight is two zil but its only one enemy, so it would make sense for it to be a group fight against the two.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure in most of these fights the enemies already take multiple actions per turn. The only real difference would be that you have to attack multiple health sources, which becomes a chore. IIRC Fen said he doesn't like the weird action economy problems that come with group combat most of the time.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure in most of these fights the enemies already take multiple actions per turn. The only real difference would be that you have to attack multiple health sources, which becomes a chore. IIRC Fen said he doesn't like the weird action economy problems that come with group combat most of the time.

Fen doesn't like group combat period. :/