Best Build Help?

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Don't suppose you would know what those fluid types are.
(Does a quick test) well, that's interesting. With my character with 3000ml, honey restores 85 energy, with the Treated Milk perk, it goes up to 115. When I tested with other fluids, they restored a different amounts.

At 3000ml:
Milk: Untreated=55 Treated=85
Leithan Milk: UnT=25 Tr=55
Chocolate Milk: UnT=70 Tr=100
Strawberry Milk: UnT=70 Tr=100
Both Vanae Milk:UnT=25 Tr=55
"""NOTE: Not bothering with fluids acquired by save editing"""

Conclusion: TF for honey. Or get knocked up by a Zil, your choice.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
(Does a quick test) well, that's interesting. With my character with 3000ml, honey restores 85 energy, with the Treated Milk perk, it goes up to 115. When I tested with other fluids, they restored a different amounts.

At 3000ml:
Milk: Untreated=55 Treated=85
Leithan Milk: UnT=25 Tr=55
Chocolate Milk: UnT=70 Tr=100
Strawberry Milk: UnT=70 Tr=100
Both Vanae Milk:UnT=25 Tr=55
"""NOTE: Not bothering with fluids acquired by save editing"""

Conclusion: TF for honey. Or get knocked up by a Zil, your choice.
Small update to this it seems that if you go over a certain amount of milk, it wont restore energy, which is really annoying. This seems to be if it triggers a "milk-gasm" or not, if you trigger one it doesn't restore energy if you don't it does restore energy.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
To be exact if you milk more than 1L you run the risk of milk-gasm for every 40ml above 1L the chance to milk-gasm is increased by 1%. So yer that's annoying for anyone that used "Lactaid Milk Tank" and then self milked at millies stall so they always had at least 40%. Or less than 33 lust but that wont matter if you have used even 1 dose of Milk Tank as you will be forced to masturbate anyway.

I wish there was a way around this because as is it is kinda silly. milk without milk-gasm I feel refreshed and full of energy (restored 50 energy), ow no I milk-gasmed looses 5 energy. I am fine with the energy loss I just wish we also got the energy gain and just had them subtract.

Last edited:

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
To be exact if you milk more than 1L you run the risk of milk-gasm for every 40ml above 1L the chance to milk-gasm is increased by 1%. So yer that's annoying for anyone that used "Lactaid Milk Tank" and then self milked at millies stall so they always had at least 40%. Or less than 33 lust but that wont matter if you have used even 1 dose of Milk Tank as you will be forced to masturbate anyway.

I wish there was a way around this because as is it is kinda silly. milk without milk-gasm I feel refreshed and full of energy (restored 50 energy), ow no I milk-gasmed looses 5 energy. I am fine with the energy loss I just wish we also got the energy gain and just had them subtract.
Where'd you even come up with those numbers? I save edited my character to have 10000ml and she drank from herself. The only time she stopped was when she reached 20000ml, and unless you spammed Lactaid Milk Tank over 20 times, you shouldn't even be able to reach it. She had consistently been drinking from herself as I spammed hand milk while she had the Mega Milk perk and she drank from herself every single time.

Last edited:

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Where'd you even come up with THOSE numbers? I save edited my character to have 10000ml and she drank from herself. The only time she stopped was when she reached 20000ml, and unless you spammed Lactaid Milk Tank over 20 times, you shouldn't even be able to reach it. She had consistently been drinking from herself as I spammed hand milk while she had the Mega Milk perk and she drank from herself every single time.
One use of Milk Tank can set your milk storage multiplier 1000 see image.
Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.07 - 15.33.52.73.png
That and the fact I my character has a amazonian build means that even 50% of the max is more than 5L and as I said my character does drink but due to the amount of milk she experiences a "milk-gasm" that prevents her from recovering energy. If I remove the Mega-Milk perk and I drink one after the other my energy will be restored. I got my info from the publicly available source code seen here.
Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.07 - 15.39.25.01.png

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
One use of Milk Tank can set your milk storage multiplier 1000 see image.
Now hold on a second, that doesn't stop you from recovering energy. An orgasm can occur even as you're drinking from yourself.
The honey almost immediately gathers into deep puddles around your feet as you extract the wondrous fluid. Cows and cow-like creatures are your only competition when it comes to unbridled lactation, and even then, you’re sure such base creatures could never appreciate the heavenly sensations of it rolling down the underside of your sugar-engorged tits and arms. Lifting one of your udders to your exquisitely large lips, you gleefully gulp the sweet liquid down. You let it fall away after a few swallows with a satisfied ‘ahhh,’ sating both your hunger and your need to empty your chest.

Groaning as the pleasure of it all wells up in your breast, you let your hands do as they will, mauling your jiggling milk-jugs with eager squeezes, wringing every last drop of honey out. Each tug on a sore teat is a percussive pleasure note against the backdrop of your chest’s sensuous symphony, building inexorably towards what can only be a climax. You moan as the last few drops fall away, pinching harder, the pain and pleasure all mixing together to make you quiver with bliss. You sag back in the wake of it, a satisfied smile on your lips.
That restored her to 128 with just a -5 energy loss from the orgasm. I did a bit more testing and found that there was simply a blind spot between 900 and 1560 ml that prevented you from drinking from yourself. If you had a milk max of 3000ml and the Mega Milk perk, you'd be put into that range. Otherwise you could spam hand milk to drink from yourself. Why don't you try taking another lactaid milk tank and see?

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Now hold on a second, that doesn't stop you from recovering energy. An orgasm can occur even as you're drinking from yourself.
The honey almost immediately gathers into deep puddles around your feet as you extract the wondrous fluid. Cows and cow-like creatures are your only competition when it comes to unbridled lactation, and even then, you’re sure such base creatures could never appreciate the heavenly sensations of it rolling down the underside of your sugar-engorged tits and arms. Lifting one of your udders to your exquisitely large lips, you gleefully gulp the sweet liquid down. You let it fall away after a few swallows with a satisfied ‘ahhh,’ sating both your hunger and your need to empty your chest.

Groaning as the pleasure of it all wells up in your breast, you let your hands do as they will, mauling your jiggling milk-jugs with eager squeezes, wringing every last drop of honey out. Each tug on a sore teat is a percussive pleasure note against the backdrop of your chest’s sensuous symphony, building inexorably towards what can only be a climax. You moan as the last few drops fall away, pinching harder, the pain and pleasure all mixing together to make you quiver with bliss. You sag back in the wake of it, a satisfied smile on your lips.
That restored her to 128 with just a -5 energy loss from the orgasm. I did a bit more testing and found that there was simply a blind spot between 900 and 1560 ml that prevented you from drinking from yourself. If you had a milk max of 3000ml and the Mega Milk perk, you'd be put into that range. Otherwise you could spam hand milk to drink from yourself. Why don't you try taking another lactaid milk tank and see?
I doubt its that considering I have a storage multiplier of 1038 and a milk multiplier of 390 and at 40% I have 468738 mLs of milk. also Big FF cups. yet whenever I drink I only lose energy no matter what I am drink weather it be honey normal milk on any other obtainable fluid.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
468738 mLs of milk
Theeeeeeres your problem. As I'd previously stated, going over 20000ml stops you from drinking. 120 gallons is definitely impossible to obtain with a single dose of milk tank. You're packing way too much for one woman to hold buddy.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Theeeeeeres your problem. As I'd previously stated, going over 20000ml stops you from drinking. 120 gallons is definitely impossible to obtain with a single dose of milk tank. You're packing way too much for one woman to hold buddy.
The thing is that in order to get that low even at 100% I would have to cut the milk multiplier and storage down to 1/10 of what they were. Also it was one dose of Milk Tank then a ton of overdrive.

Last edited:

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
The thing is that in order to get that low even at 100% I would have to cut the milk multiplier and storage down to 1/10 of what they were. Also it was one does of Milk Tank then a ton of overdrive.
Remember kids, save edit is your friend, also I have to ask how you managed to make your cow into such a monster. If you haven't been abusing Gush or whatever then you shouldn't have been going out of reasonable proportions. You could not have just taken 'one' dose of milk tank and got an upper limit of over 5000ml nevermind 200000ml, not physically possible, milk tank just adds ONE to your storage mult.
Lactation
* Milk, Type: Honey
* Milk, Capacity: 100 %
* Milk, Current: 4000 mLs
* Milk, Max: 4000 mLs
* Milk, Production Training: 123.1 %
* Milk, Production Bonus: 270 %
This is what I have off taking the Treatment and pair of Milk Tanks.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Remember kids, save edit is your friend, also I have to ask how you managed to make your cow into such a monster. If you haven't been abusing Gush or whatever then you shouldn't have been going out of reasonable proportions. You could not have just taken 'one' dose of milk tank and got an upper limit of over 5000ml nevermind 200000ml, not physically possible, milk tank just adds ONE to your storage mult.
Lactation
* Milk, Type: Honey
* Milk, Current: 4000 mLs
* Milk, Max: 4000 mLs
* Milk, Production Training: 123.1 %
* Milk, Production Bonus: 270 %
This is what I have off taking the Treatment and pair of Milk Tanks.
I think Milk Tank is a little misleading on what it does and when if when you use the item and it says "Your breasts feel blessedly airy, as though they could bear an ocean of milk and not show even the slightest hint of strain in doing so. Perhaps if you didn’t milk yourself for weeks on end, but you doubt even that would put a dent in your bottomless capacity. At the same time you don’t feel at all empty; rather, you’re full, and can just keep on getting fuller and fuller. You can hold virtually limitless milk!" it has set the storage to 1000. Else it doesn't.

Also doesn't help that storage multiplier is invisible in the codex and can only be seen in save editor. Considering what it does is take the capacity then times that by itself in our case 1000.

Actual Character: Big FF Cup
Lactation
* Milk, Type: Vanae Maiden Milk
* Milk, Capacity: 40 %
* Milk, Current: 456720 mLs
* Milk, Max: 1141800 mLs
* Milk, Production Training: 390 %
* Milk, Production Bonus: 3790 %

Test character that just started and I just gave 10 Lactaid and 10 Milk Tank and 10 Overdrive: G Cup
Lactation
* Milk, Type: Milk
* Milk, Current: 1150007 mLs
* Milk, Max: 1150000 mLs
* Milk, Production Training: 75 %
* Milk, Production Bonus: 1100 %

Second version that didn't get the "You can hold virtually limitless milk" popup and used all items: G Cup
Lactation
* Milk, Type: Milk
* Milk, Current: 10350 mLs
* Milk, Max: 10350 mLs
* Milk, Production Training: 115 %
* Milk, Production Bonus: 280 %

You can see the difference that one pop up makes

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Also zero gush or anything else only the Lactid products. The funny part is that is about 7 times less than my semen capacity. My character should be a black hole with how dense these liquids are. Even more funny is all of this is legit no save editing. I even have a list of the items needed to accomplish this. And it can all be done within seconds of reaching tarkus, cause all you need from there is a synthsheath.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Right, 'virtually limitless milk' proc on milk tank puts your storage mult to 1000, at base, that's a million ml. It's... not optimal ;p. Anyway, I think we just about ate up an entire thread page on milk theory so I'll just leave it at this:
Have a milk max less than 10000ml, more than 3000ml, and have honey for maximum energy generation. And now... every tech that plays this game ever will do just that for the optimal TF that everyone is saying that they would surely do ;p.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
One last thing production training and bonus have no affect on milk amount only storage multiplier with G cups you need a multiplier of 8 with Vanea or 4 with any other to make sure you always remain under 10k mLs.