Been a while. I'm thirsty for some snake babe. (Yes, it's the XCOM thing)

Beardstein

Mar 5, 2016
I don't want a GM or anything like that. I want to write a guy, I'd like your character to be female/feminine (So female, futa/herm, trap, we can discuss). This is also brought over from another RP site I use.

Yea, I'm that guy. I'm the guy that's thirsty for some fuckin' snake-tits. This'll be a pretty dumb, simple idea. I don't really want it based in the XCOM world, I just really like the design of the Viper from XCOM2. The vaguely human features but the wide mouth, tongue, lamia/naga-like features of the tail. I'm usually a big fan of MGE Lamias/Nagas, but I also like the XCOM design. Now it doesn't have to be specifically the XCOM2 or XCOM Chimera Squad design(color wise), you can go with whatever color scheme you want. The schemes from the Slyveren slavebreakers are neat. But color schemes, material(latex could be fun), style is up to you. I like the hood but we can discuss things.

So since it's not strictly XCOM universe, we can make it any kind of world. I think sci-fi could be fun, even alien could be fun too. So if we want they can be aliens anyway. But your character will be the snake babe, I'll be playing a human guy. We can have it just be a normal meeting or some kind of special cultural exchange program, like Monster Musume(I'm hitting all the fandoms in this post holy shit). I like harems too and if we want to do some hypnosis, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to do some snake-magic hypnosis on a cute girl to add to the harem, I dunno, we can discuss. I just want a dumb sexy and fun snake girl story.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested. We can have some fun with it, kink wise. Willing to incorporate stuff from my older posts as well as anything you'd be interested in (that isn't a 'No' from me) I'm also accepting your ideas too, if you have something interesting you'd like to try.

F-list - Warning

You can get rid of everything in parentheses.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(18+):

Race(Human, etc):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Ears(Human if human, etc):

Fur and color(none if no fur, etc):

Cup size:

Body type:

Genitals:

Skin tone: