Becoming a "good ol' fashion" centaur?

JakeCWolf

Aug 26, 2015
Looked through the wiki curious if it was possible to become a mythological horse/human type centaur, but I don't see any direct way of doing it so far. A few of ways to end up as a chakat type furrytaur (which is great, on behalf of chakat lovers everywhere myself included thanks for that), but not a centaur like Aina, at least not without creative use of genemodding, even then I'm not 100% it's possible.

Just curious if there is a TF I missed due to Fen's creative naming scheme or the like.

Snusnu Schnitzel

Oct 22, 2016
There are 3 ways I know of to gain a -taur body (4 legged). First is the easiest, and probably the one you're looking for.

• Apply Catnip from Jade on legs once manually, then a 2nd time to overdose and become a Cat-taur.
  • Equipping Leitha Charm Necklace from Nevrie on Myrellion will cause TFs every 1-2 hours. You'll grow up to 6 legs with this but you can remove the necklace at 4 legs since it happens in stages.
  • Horse Pill will change/merge your legs into 4 equine legs if you're already a taur/leithan (6 legs)

I suggest looking at the Appearance page on the Wiki for help on finding particular TFs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Oh yea. Good point. It's the cheapest though I think.

Most certainly. I just didn't want OP to get disappointed like I was by the inability to get dat horse butt before progressing a bit through the main quest. Especially if they won't trigger the event during the Haloween window and will have to wait for the normal super low chance to prock.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Poe A is supposed to be rare outside of Halloween?

I get it all the time. >_> I thought it was just supposed to be automatic like NT. I legitimately don't think there's any character I've had that hasn't gotten the email on Mhen'ga...

Now that I think about, I haven't checked it in a while. It's quite likely that based Jaques senpai has tweaked the prock chances. But originally it was 1/100 or something similarly low, and unlike something like Freedom Bison it had one roll every time the date changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If you want specifically equine/human taur, your best shot is the one-time event, but if you are okay with a feline version, you can use Catnip on legs two times. You'll have only your lower body changed, without going all the way to chakat. You can also try Horse Pill after to change it to equine (leg TF requires ears and if you are already taur you'll stay one), but it would be a pain to savescum.