Becoming a Centaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viridian-Fox

Nov 18, 2019
How do you become a centaur MC? As in what items do I use? And what changes do I need I need to look for?

Also, is a horse penis for a centaur a thing? And if so, what size is "normal"?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
16 inch going but what horse shaman is saying. But she is a size queen to some extent, so just go with whatever you feel happy with.

NSman

Feb 28, 2024
3 Year Necro. Don't do that.
How do you become a centaur MC? As in what items do I use? And what changes do I need I need to look for?

Also, is a horse penis for a centaur a thing? And if so, what size is "normal"?
I figured it out. First activate cheat mode by going to the main menu and clicking the dot on the i in the bold pink TiTS. After you do that and make a game get the item called TauricoVenidae (Just search for taur and you should easily find it.) Use that item on your human character to give yourself a deer-taur body. After you do that go back to the cheat engine and search for the word horse. First grab the item labeled HorsePill. This makes you more horse like and finishes the process of turning you into a centaur though the game calls your race Equine-taur. If you want to be a futanari centaur go back to the cheat engine search horse again for the final time and grab the item labeled HorseCock. This should finish the set. One note is that you will have a horse-like face.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I figured it out. First activate cheat mode by going to the main menu and clicking the dot on the i in the bold pink TiTS. After you do that and make a game get the item called TauricoVenidae (Just search for taur and you should easily find it.) Use that item on your human character to give yourself a deer-taur body. After you do that go back to the cheat engine and search for the word horse. First grab the item labeled HorsePill. This makes you more horse like and finishes the process of turning you into a centaur though the game calls your race Equine-taur. If you want to be a futanari centaur go back to the cheat engine search horse again for the final time and grab the item labeled HorseCock. This should finish the set. One note is that you will have a horse-like face.
Not only is this a three year necro but it's for the wrong fucking game. Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.