Beat Syri

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not best idea but save-load  option usage is best shoot *no pun intended* to beat her ;)

At lvl 1 or 2 pc stats are so low it can;t count much on RNG gods to help with beating her.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It is using combat hit-miss calculation. To win, you have to hit her with ranged weapon at least 19 times using 20 shots.

Hint: your weapon and gear attack modifier is actually accounted too. For maximal chance, play as tech and use weapon with maximal attack stat.

Syri is a level 3 character, BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I've actually hit a wall where I can't lose to her. I'd really like to see an option to not try your best like how you can cheat at Kiro's drinking game.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But just saving before starting play with her then reloading if we loose isn't much rage-free solution Nymphon?

Unless you would rage from 123th time reloading to get more than 3-4 wins.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Save scumming is tedious. You could just lose and spam it. But as Etis mentioned, if your stats are terrible, it'll take a while, if ever. My first character had something that felt like a 1/15 chance of beating her.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
It is using combat hit-miss calculation. To win, you have to hit her with ranged weapon at least 19 times using 20 shots.

Hint: your weapon and gear attack modifier is actually accounted too. For maximal chance, play as tech and use weapon with maximal attack stat.

Syri is a level 3 character, BTW.

So max aim, aim eye peice and use a Plus 5 accuracy rifle? 

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
If you're a tech, you can also apply 1/7 int to it once you have the "fight smarter" perk.