Bear TF Mods

Sparks

Aug 7, 2018
I've been thinking about writing up bear transformatives. Thing is, I've never written anything for this game, so I would like some help and suggestions.

I plan on making two variations, a bear that can be brown or black and a polar bear variation that's extra thicc and provides a cold proof perk like the arctic fox TF. I'm gonna write down a list of all the bits that are going to get changed, naughty bit size changes, as well thickness and tone changes. After that I'll start writing out the actual transformation lines. I also thought about giving them a small chance to give the bubble butt perk, but that's a hard maybe.
I thought about making the mod a Bear Claw and an Iced Bear Claw Pastry for normal and polar variations respectively.
As I said, any suggestions as well as things to include would be very welcome. <3

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Take a look at appearance.as in the public build repository. It can take some getting used to, but understanding how part descriptions are used when describing your character can help when writing these descriptors.

Sparks

Aug 7, 2018
Take a look at appearance.as in the public build repository. It can take some getting used to, but understanding how part descriptions are used when describing your character can help when writing these descriptors.
Where can I find this repository?