Bat-Bunny Rockstar guy?

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
So I've been a member for a while and I have been considering on making a character you encounter at random planets. He'd be a traveling musician that'd be the combo of a bunny and a bat. Not sure if he'll be a new species, or maybe make him a Raskvel who took some bat transformation items, or vice versa.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
He's supposed to be a nice guy with a bit of a rough look on him. Kinda talks with an Aussie accent (that's mainly cause I like them honestly). Comes off as a bit blunt at first, but once he and the player knew each other better he'd consider them a good friend. Was also thinking he'd be a little into exhibitionism and public nudity. He's a switch but is particularly more interested in dudes than gals. Boobs and such just don't interest him. He finds all races to be interesting sorts though. Hope that clears things more for ya.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I like the idea (as long as he doesn't turn out to be the stereotypical "jerk with a heart of gold" person). I'd be glad with a raskvel, but a male lapinara could be the way to go with if that iteration catches your fancy.
If you ever create this character... please, don't gate him. Now, you could always add some extra hoops for a breasted Steele to jump through.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
What part of him would be bunny and what part would be batty?

Where will he appear first?

What kinda of sex scenes are you thinking for him?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
He could be a Laquine too. Honestly, having a non-human, that is a male, and that is also into males, is simply wonderful, specially with most other NPC being:

95% human +ears/tail
4% pure human.

Does he has bat ears, or bunny ones? I suppose that he has bat wings, his penis is lapine, human or ???

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I like the idea (as long as he doesn't turn out to be the stereotypical "jerk with a heart of gold" person). I'd be glad with a raskvel, but a male lapinara could be the way to go with if that iteration catches your fancy.
If you ever create this character... please, don't gate him. Now, you could always add some extra hoops for a breasted Steele to jump through.

I don't really wanna make him a jerk, per se. He's just a little TOO honest with folks sometimes. Also for the character gating... Not sure what to do there. ^^; Not particularly into females either so that'd be a bit of a bigger challenge.

What part of him would be bunny and what part would be batty?

Where will he appear first?

What kinda of sex scenes are you thinking for him?

I'm thinking he'd have brown fur, bunny ears, a bat nose, fangs, bunny tail, and for the dick... That I'll need time to think about. Was sort of just gonna go with a normal human penis.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
He could be a Laquine too. Honestly, having a non-human, that is a male, and that is also into males, is simply wonderful, specially with most other NPC being:

95% human +ears/tail
4% pure human.

Does he has bat ears, or bunny ones? I suppose that he has bat wings, his penis is lapine, human or ???

Kinda agree there. I like a lot of the males, but now that I look at it a lot of them are rather human-like. So I guess I'll try to change that a bit!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I don't really wanna make him a jerk, per se. He's just a little TOO honest with folks sometimes. Also for the character gating... Not sure what to do there. ^^; Not particularly into females either so that'd be a bit of a bigger challenge.
I´d recommend you to write what you yourself fancy. It´s a lot easier to make good stuff if you have an interest for it.

I'm thinking he'd have brown fur, bunny ears, a bat nose, fangs, bunny tail, and for the dick... That I'll need time to think about. Was sort of just gonna go with a normal human penis.
Maybe one of the bunny races, but with a bat TF then? Like the other people have suggested already.
Knotted dick is best D though.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I do like me a knotted dick...
Human D with a knot?
Bat mod had a flying fox variant which gave him a fox D.

Just throwing out suggestions :)

But most important is that you write something you think you'd enjoy/be satidfied with.
Give him whatever dong you'd like :p

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
While that is true, it's not real fun if I'm the only one enjoying it. XP But I do like all the positive remarks here. Hopefully I'll get enough time to write him up a bit.

ᴬᶫˢᵒ ᴵ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ʷᵒʳᵏ ᵍᵒᵒᵍᶫᵉ ᵈᵒᶜˢ ᵖʳᵒᵖᵉʳᶫʸ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ˢᵉᵉᶰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵇᶦᵗ ᵈᶦᶠᶠᶦᶜᵘᶫᵗ⋅⋅⋅ >⋅>

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
ᴬᶫˢᵒ ᴵ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ʷᵒʳᵏ ᵍᵒᵒᵍᶫᵉ ᵈᵒᶜˢ ᵖʳᵒᵖᵉʳᶫʸ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ˢᵉᵉᶰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵇᶦᵗ ᵈᶦᶠᶠᶦᶜᵘᶫᵗ⋅⋅⋅ >⋅>
If you're looking for a formatting cheatsheet, here's my Busky doc you can take a look at it if you're curious about how things work. And here's two keyboard shortcuts to save you time.

Ctrl + [ or ] to shift a block of text in one direction or the other (only really used in full on paragraph variables)
Ctrl + \ to clear any formatting (bolds, colors, underlining, etc.)

Also if you want me to help you out, I'll PM you my skype.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Human cock is good.

Certainly, we had too many horsecocks, and aliens with mismached penises (Zephyr), so a regular human cock could suit him well. You could even make him a laquine that didn't like his equine penis and got a 'terran' one, and on his way searching body mods, he discovered the bat-TFs.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
If you're looking for a formatting cheatsheet, here's my Busky doc you can take a look at it if you're curious about how things work. And here's two keyboard shortcuts to save you time.

Ctrl + [ or ] to shift a block of text in one direction or the other (only really used in full on paragraph variables)
Ctrl + \ to clear any formatting (bolds, colors, underlining, etc.)

Also if you want me to help you out, I'll PM you my skype.
Really appreciate the help! ^^ I might take you up on the Skype thing.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
If you need any help with setting up a GDoc you can PM me too.

You could have his dick being rigged to have have a lot of flags (sheath, nubs, knot, there's a whole lot of them) with a human cockhead.

What will be his cum type and ball size will be like?

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Question, are there public spaceships in TiTS? I had the idea that he at least doesn't really have the money to afford his own ship, and figured he maybe took the Space Bus or something.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Question, are there public spaceships in TiTS? I had the idea that he at least doesn't really have the money to afford his own ship, and figured he maybe took the Space Bus or something.
Public transportation isn't mentioned anywhere in the game as far as I know, but it's likely that core worlds do have some sort of interplanetary transportation, though it probably isn't run by any government. Rush planets definitely don't have any sort of regular transportation just because they are so new and the space is relatively dangerous.

Do note that I'm just theory crafting here, as I have no control over what is deemed canon.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
You said rocker. So wouldn't it fit if he jumped ships?
Or if he just had a certain ship he had paid to come along with.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I sort of DO want him to eventually become a follower, deciding to ask if he can crash on your ship for his gigs and such, but that's in the far future and won't really even start till he's at least finished. I guess jumping ships could be a thing for him though.