Baseball bat weapon?

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
I know this is a pretty weird request, but I feel like a baseball bat would be a cool addition to the game. Even though it probably wouldn’t be a particularly great weapon, it would be good for the aesthetics alone.

Maybe it would be the reward for a quest where you play baseball.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sure, write it!

I’m a bit busy right now, so that would be a difficult for me at the moment. Still, if you want to, I’ll come up with an outline for a potential quest you’d do to get it:

The basic idea is that two baseball teams, one a Kui-Tan team and the other an Ausar team, are playing a match but are a member short. Whichever team you choose, a companion of your choice will join the opposing team (or, if that’s too complicated, your cousin does, because of course.) Depend

There probably would also be a uniform you get, depending on which Team you choose. You then play several rounds in a sort of “fight” against the opposing team. If you win, you get the baseball bat (wood if Kui-Tan team, metal if Ausar team) as well as have some fun with your team mates after the game.

Also, depending on which team you play for, you get their uniform.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
The Ideas Subforum exists as a place to pitch concepts you intend to work on to the community, receive feedback and criticism on them, and then refine your ideas into a workable outline for the content you're going to be making.

This is not a place to pitch ideas for characters/items/etc. you want, but will not create yourself.

Pitching ideas you do not intend to put the time and effort into writing is not the purpose of this subforum. You may do so, but expect a strongly negative response. Nobody is going to write your ideas for you: the people who can write have more ideas of their own than they can ever possibly write already; they don't need or want yours.

Emphasis on the second quote.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Emphasis on the second quote.​
Oh, I suppose I didn’t realize! What a fucking idiot I am!

I suppose I’ll delete this then!

...Or I would, if I could.

Well, I suppose I should commit myself to this idea then.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Here’s the weapon stats:

Hardwood Bat
A long, hard wooden club, made for hitting balls.
Type: Melee
Physical Damage: 7 Kinetic
Accuracy: 0
Crit Bonus: 5
Evasion: -1
Flags: Crushing
Price: 150

Steel Bat

A light-weight, long metal club, made for hitting balls.
Physical Damage: 5 Kinetic
Accuracy: 1
Evasion: 0
Flags: Crushing
Price: 200

As for the quest, I doubt I could do the idea justice on my own-I would probably require some assistance, since I basically have no real coding knowledge or serious writing experience.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hardlight baseball bats, they are light and... hit hard?
Honestly, I was thinking too conventional. However, seeing this, I suppose it would be fair if there were Hardlight baseball bats. Here:

Hardlight Bat
Made for hitting balls with hard light instead of hard wood. Unlike other hard light weapons, however, it doesn’t burn, in order to allow for it to be actually useful in a game of B-Ball.
Physical Damage: 15 Kinetic
Accuracy: 2
Evasion: 1
Flags: Crushing, Energy Weapon
Price: 20000

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Dreaming.... ;-)

Basball Bat

Type: Sex Toy (Dildo)