balls

scrafumut

Sep 8, 2020
so I don't know if this me being dumb or not. so for example when it says your balls are x size. so lets say basketballs, is that each nut or the sack. I assume its the size of the sack.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Let's use my current Champ as an example:

"A stuffed scrotum with two soccerball-sized testicles swings heavily beneath your forearm-length, bestial member."

Clearly, the size refers to each ball.

EDIT: Also, the coding only measures the size of each testicle, not the sack as a whole. AFAIK, the only things that affect the scrotum itself are skin/scale/fur type and color.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Appearance is getting a rework, so soccerballs in the Bronze Age will be a thing of the past.

Ba dum tis.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
What is gunboat diplomacy?

Oh boy.

The original use was the US opening up Japan, at that time very, very and violently isolationist. The US showed up in big gun boats that really couldn't be ignored.

Belhar, the fallen empire did similar with The Old Country, the land of the Kitsunes prior to the Godswar. There, the gunboats where mounted with arbalests.

Cobra, my source is Discord, and from Balak Knightfang.

Titanio

Aug 15, 2020
Oh boy.

The original use was the US opening up Japan, at that time very, very and violently isolationist. The US showed up in big gun boats that really couldn't be ignored.

Belhar, the fallen empire did similar with The Old Country, the land of the Kitsunes prior to the Godswar. There, the gunboats where mounted with arbalests.

Cobra, my source is Discord, and from Balak Knightfang.
Thx I didnt known that, remember english is not my main language

Reactions: Salomon

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
What is gunboat diplomacy?
My comment was a reference to a heated discussion some of us had a month or so ago regarding the idiom's use in a pre-gunpowder setting. Sumgai mentioning soccerballs in the Bronze age was the impetus for the call-back.

Having said that; nothing to see here, move along you little lookie-loos.

Exrav

Apr 17, 2020
My comment was a reference to a heated discussion some of us had a month or so ago regarding the idiom's use in a pre-gunpowder setting. Sumgai mentioning soccerballs in the Bronze age was the impetus for the call-back.

Having said that; nothing to see here, move along you little lookie-loos.
It was quite annoying having my thread locked because people had an off-topic argument.

Reactions: Kesil

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
It was quite annoying having my thread locked because people had an off-topic argument.
Kind of like what's in danger of happening in this thread?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Appearance is getting a rework, so soccerballs in the Bronze Age will be a thing of the past.
So how exactly would an appearance rework...er, work, in this case? No more sports balls analogies?

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Maybe it will no longer use objects as a comparison in the description?
that would not be good, since the best way to understand something is to compare it to something else that we already know!
And since in CoC2 it is not possible to have genitals at Tank Kannon level, a good alternative would be to compare with fruits such as lemon, apple, grapefruit and watermelon!

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I brought this up a while ago, but you really have to be careful when using fruit as a comparison.

Doctor: "Your tumor is the size of a grape..."
Patient: "That's not too bad."
Doctor: "...fruit."
Patient: "Aw, man..."