Ball sizes

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
So my character currently has "A scaley scrotum hugs your two baseball-sized balls tightly against your body. You estimate each of them to be about two inches across."

Seems the size description is a little off here.  A regulation baseball is 2.85 - 3 inches in diameter.  Large walnut sized would be more applicable at the 2 in diameter mark, as they average 1.5 - 2 in.

I hadn't really paid close attention to the various nut size descriptions before.

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
I've noticed this too, it's always bugged me especially since 2 inches is where the game starts using objects to describe ball size. This seems to happen in TiTs as well. I'm not sure if it's ever going to be fixed at this point.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I've noticed this too, it's always bugged me especially since 2 inches is where the game starts using objects to describe ball size. This seems to happen in TiTs as well. I'm not sure if it's ever going to be fixed at this point.

You should submit that as a bug report for TITS

Rykosis

Oct 4, 2015
the one that has bugged me for years is that small cocks still manage to get the "ample" descriptor