Ball Size needs a hard limit

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
So yeah, uhm... I got bored and this happened:

What happened was I figured I'd try to get more volume out of it and suddenly RNG tripled PC's ball size, twice in a row.
Now she can spooge out well over 10 million mL and her ball size is like, two feet wide.

Any ideas on a sort of max limit? Considering normal max for penis is 24 inches or "31.2" for Well Hung (why 31.2 anyways? I can even make it go past that by using forced TFs via Kasyrra's Halloween even or other event stuff anyways)

Edit: Apparently once you hit 180000mL, you're hardlocked into getting double/triple the ball size from Virility Boosters up to another hard limit in volume - but the absurd ball size...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210430-145617_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
    Screenshot_20210430-145617_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_20210430-145622_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
    Screenshot_20210430-145622_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 128
  • CoC2 Kuro 59_1619812593305.coc2
    68.8 KB · Views: 38

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021

zetazstan

Apr 26, 2021
I like the idea of hyper size, but maybe with stricter mobility/combat limits for huge junk, like if your dick/balls/breasts are above a certain % of bodyweight, you're limited to erotic combat unless you wear special underwear/armor or have super-high physical stats. If I had a meter-long erection or 100-lb balls I wouldn't be comfortable swinging a sword around...

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, that's not happening for the same reason that getting ginormous breasts via the Hornet Ring doesn't do anything to you in gameplay terms. Penalizing the player for making their Champ look the way they want is pretty high on the list of things the developers don't want to do, with the corollary that they also don't want to reward players with gameplay perks for TFs, having learned from the examples of CoC1 and TiTS.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Besides, even if huge junk/boobs weighed you down, there's Evergreen to visit and get the perk to always be unburdened.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I dunno, I kinda agree with @Stupid_Goo on this. At some point, the sizes go from "kinky" to "immersion- (not to mention back- ) breaking".

There's "servicing kinks" and then there's "but why even?" The game already has hard limits on what people call kinks.

The flip side of this coin is that sizes are "easily" reversible.

Last edited:

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
There doesn't seem to be a need to cap things for people who enjoy that.
You say this but the max non-save edit limit for a penis is 24 inches, 31.2 if you have the Well Hung perk.
What if people want to ruin things with 3+ feet of meat? But while I'd normally be fine with the "230 inches around and 73 across" for balls, that's without Nuki Nuts.
Without. Nuki Nuts.

You say this but the max non-save edit limit for a penis is 24 inches, 31.2 if you have the Well Hung perk.
What if people want to ruin things with 3+ feet of meat? But while I'd normally be fine with the "230 inches around and 73 across" for balls, that's without Nuki Nuts.
Without. Nuki Nuts.

Lol, plenty who'd get ruined by 3 feet of dicking XD
But I enjoyed that content in CoC1 and TiTS, so I don't mind it showing here if the devs want to take it that way. And if there's a specific size that you want to target that seems like it'd be easy enough to achieve.

Without Nuki Nuts you say...

Lotus

May 8, 2021
North
Shit, that's 10,5 cubic metric meters of cum capacity. That's about the size of a passenger car. That's about 10,5 tonnes at full capacity (or 231485.4 pounds for those who use colonial math) which is about the weight of 8 average-sized cars.
A human weighing in at 90kg (don't judge) is about 0.09 cubic meters in volume. Those balls are more than 100 times the size in volume of the average meaty Scandinavian male.

UNOwen

May 16, 2021
Please no hard limit. I actually want more options to make them bigger, I think I'm at the absolute maximum...

Without. Nuki Nuts.

The max size for a penis right now is actually 36 inches. You can get them to 30 inches through Meira's services, and then there's a one-off event with the Centaur Pack leader: the third time you fuck him it increased your dick size by 6 inches. It's 7.2 inches with the well-hung perk.

That's not enough, imo :^)

Attachments

• 2021-05-16_22-57-22.jpg
    2021-05-16_22-57-22.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 47

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Ahh, right - centaur stuff I haven't touched because corruption.
But yeah, kinda sucks you can't go past a certain hard limit unless you go corrupt, though I can get why: breaking physical limits, blablabla.

coffee with milk

May 5, 2021
At least not as bad as TiTs; my test Steele had 87 balls and enough cum to fill the entire Atlantic Ocean.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Polnyt

Oct 12, 2020
At least not as bad as TiTs; my test Steele had 87 balls and enough cum to fill the entire Atlantic Ocean.
On that note, and only slightly off topic... Can you actually get more than two balls in CoC2? It is set up to allow it, and the wiki has a few things that can remove extra sets, but without editing a save I haven't seen anything that changes how many you have beyond setting it to 0 or 2. Same with breasts, come to think of it.

TheShepard256

On that note, and only slightly off topic... Can you actually get more than two balls in CoC2? It is set up to allow it, and the wiki has a few things that can remove extra sets, but without editing a save I haven't seen anything that changes how many you have beyond setting it to 0 or 2. Same with breasts, come to think of it.
It's probably a hold-over from TiTS's code, which formed the basis for CoC2's code. I don't think many writers really support having breast/ball counts other than 0 and 2, which means (based on the biped-only and non-neuter precedents) that having other numbers is almost certainly not going to be a thing in CoC2.

Polnyt

Oct 12, 2020
It's probably a hold-over from TiTS's code, which formed the basis for CoC2's code. I don't think many writers really support having breast/ball counts other than 0 and 2, which means (based on the biped-only and non-neuter precedents) that having other numbers is almost certainly not going to be a thing in CoC2.
I thought that might have been the case. I knew extra arms/legs/leg replacements weren't a thing for that reason, just wondered since there were items the wiki claimed removed extra breasts or balls. Thanks anyway.