Bad Endings(Current and Future) [SPOILERS]

LoveNaga10

Nov 21, 2015
Okay, disscusion time. So I saw on the Wiki that losing to Orchid during her Boss Battle leads to a "Bad Ending", but it doesn't say specifically what happens, like do you just die and have to continue from your last save point, or is their text that decribes something happening to the player when you lose before needing to resart? Also I'm curious if there are other Bad Endings in the game that can be triggered and what Bad Endings may be planned for the future. I'd also like to here some Bad Ending ideas others may have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Losing to Bosses in General can give you a bad ending. Roa's is one who I have suffered under. Future bosses are likely the same.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Okay, disscusion time. So I saw on the Wiki that losing to Orchid during her Boss Battle leads to a "Bad Ending", but it doesn't say specifically what happens, like do you just die and have to continue from your last save point, or is their text that decribes something happening to the player when you lose before needing to resart? Also I'm curious if there are other Bad Endings in the game that can be triggered and what Bad Endings may be planned for the future. I'd also like to here some Bad Ending ideas others may have.

Orchid's Bad End starts with her brutally  raping your party (obviously) and then goes to describe her successfully conquering whole Eden.

Other Bad Ends I actually got are two Lagon ones. You end up as his additional broodmother either because you challenged him and lost, or because you sided with him and couldn't defeat Ophelia.

Losing to Bosses in General can give you a bad ending. Roa's is one who I have suffered under. Future bosses are likely the same.

Roa has some sort of fight, not to mention Bad End? Than bun-bun is the least threatening creature on Eden.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Gol queen has a bad end too. That accounts for all the sexy bad ends currently in.

LoveNaga10

Nov 21, 2015
Gol queen has a bad end too. That accounts for all the sexy bad ends currently in.

I saw a comment somewhere from someone saying that the gol queen asked their player if they wanted to be filled with her eggs or something. Is that what you're referring to?

Orchid's Bad End starts with her brutally  raping your party (obviously) and then goes to describe her successfully conquering whole Eden.

Other Bad Ends I actually got are two Lagon ones. You end up as his additional broodmother either because you challenged him and lost, or because you sided with him and couldn't defeat Ophelia.

Roa has some sort of fight, not to mention Bad End? Than bun-bun is the least threatening creature on Eden.

Had a feeling Orchid would use those tentacles for something. Plus Lagon's doesn't surprise me that much considering how much of horndog he is.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
I saw a comment somewhere from someone saying that the gol queen asked their player if they wanted to be filled with her eggs or something. Is that what you're referring to?

You should notice a bad end when you see one :p

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

Yes, agreeing to get egged is a sneaky bad end. The scene itself is hot, but the inability to not get enslaved makes me sad. Lost two in-game weeks worth of progress because of that.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Bad Ends in FoE are just like those in CoC. They're special game over scenes that describe something happening to the PC as a result of failing in a particularly significant way, and usually lean towards the sexual. I think there's currently only a handfulbad ends in the game; these are just the ones I can remember.

There's various ways to end up suffering from mindbreak and being reduced to a breeding slave for the rabbits. Fight Lagon and lose, lose to Brute Ophelia, or offer to fuck Futazonian Vena (all three TFs given) in Ophelia's place with a sex level that is too low.

The Gol Queen has several bad ends depending on your gender and you trigger them; losing the fight is the main way, but I think you can also get them if you win the battle and then make the wrong choices about interacting with her.

If  you lose to Orchid, she will rape you and turn you into her sex slave.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Both current and future, some of which I've written and are waiting to be seen in-game:

Lei will kill you if you insist on attacking him and lose.

Thane Graymane will do the same if you lose to him.

Losing to the lesser bane will end up with it possessing your body.

Losing to Majid or his agents in any encounter will end up with him ritually sacrificing you to Uru.

LoveNaga10

Nov 21, 2015
These all sound fun. In my current playthrough, I've already gotten past all the current bosses in the game. Is there a way I can reply each Boss battle to experience each Bad-End without having to create a new save and starting over?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aside save editing there is no other way to re-fight all boss-tier enemies you already beaten up. And save edits would be I think easier here than in say CoC/TiTS saves. You taking save to text option, copy text to some text file, edit it, save file and then start game and load such save. As to which exactly parts of such saved in text form file you need to change to just allow once again fight all bosses I not gonna say since I not wanna give you wrong info. I assume someone who normaly temper with FoE save files by editing them will be more helpul to tell you WHICH parts of the text and HOW you need to change so let hope such person soon will barge here to tell about it or maybe jsut send you PM with needed stuff ^^

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I would strongly recommend OP to just make a new character and use that opportunity to roleplay in a new way or try  different Jobs as well as Bad Ends.

All the usual guidelines to save-editing FoE apply in your situation (make a backup, use Notepad++ with some JSTool plugin, etc.).

As for what flags you'll need to change:

For Lagon/Brute Ophelia/Gol Queen fights - the value of "Access" flag in "burrows". IIRC, you'll need a 6 for Lagon Ophelia and 5 for Scepter quest and Gol Queen

For the Vena one, you'll need to change the value of "Access" flag in "burrows" AND set one of "Trait" flags there to 0.

For Orchid, "Visit" flag in "glade".

Akira

Jan 19, 2016
Sorry, if this sound stupid. What majid agents? Lesser bane? Thane graymane?Where can I find those be encounter?