Background Music

Mar 7, 2020
Would it be possible to put background music in the game such as NCS Why we lose or Cartoon On and On I think NCS in general is a very good fit as background music for this game

Reactions: Maomao

SheeptaurTheSheepKing

Jan 26, 2020
While the idea of having music or even sound effects in the game is cool, you gotta remember that TiTS is a text adventure game at heart. I don't know if the game even has programming capable of running sound files. It might take a huge overhaul of the game to add that function in. If you want to know the creator's suggestions for background music though I'm sure you could ask them, or make a thread for anyone to suggest music for locations and characters in game.

Reactions: Paradox01
Mar 7, 2020
While the idea of having music or even sound effects in the game is cool, you gotta remember that TiTS is a text adventure game at heart. I don't know if the game even has programming capable of running sound files. It might take a huge overhaul of the game to add that function in. If you want to know the creator's suggestions for background music though I'm sure you could ask them, or make a thread for anyone to suggest music for locations and characters in game.
Dude this is already done with and been answered pay attention to the previous replies

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Reactions: Kesil

Seele

Mar 23, 2021
I can see using custom background music if you're streaming on YouTube, because it's very easy to get banned if you don't own the rights to the songs. That, in my opinion, is a shame because you are not eligible for this license; however, what irritates me the most is the fact that you have purchased this game but are unable to use it properly. When I'm having problems like this, I go to a site like Depositphotos and look for some good and appropriate melodies to replace the original. It's not ideal, but at least I know I'm not infringing on someone's authorship rights.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I can see using custom background music if you're streaming on YouTube, because it's very easy to get banned if you don't own the rights to the songs.
You're two weeks late for the one-year anniversary of this thread.