[Backers] TiTS 7.55 Tentacle Confusion

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
This isn't a bug report, but rather something to help with my confusion regarding one of the new masturbation scene.

Make no mistake, I welcome any new scenes but with this one is a head scratcher even for me! Did it meant to say "wings, tentacles and tails'? or did it actually and genuinely mean "wing tentacles and tails". Cause if you really truly mean tentacle wings; How in the world (or in this case, by the void) could you fly with tentacle wings?:eyepop: *looking intensely at wing tentacles*

Aren't tentacles to fleshy too fly???

Cause I am sure they cant possibly be aerodynamic. I mean let that sink in. I can understand wings and tentacles seperately, but tentacle wings???:eek:

How?:confused:

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
I'd always assumed they were flightless 'wings' in that they are simply tentacles that take up the wings slot but are just back tentacles really.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
They wrap around each other and fly because reasons.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@Nonesuch Ooooooh, well that cleared up my confusion. I thought we were like going all Lovecraftian here for a sec :D

I only ever used the item that gives the tentacles solely for tenta' nipples, no wonder this sounded so weird on a level of Gravity Falls kind of weird.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I am 50% sure you can fly with them.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
@Nonesuch Ooooooh, well that cleared up my confusion. I thought we were like going all Lovecraftian here for a sec :D

I only ever used the item that gives the tentacles solely for tenta' nipples, no wonder this sounded so weird on a level of Gravity Falls kind of weird.

Are we talking regular Gravity Falls levels of weird, or Weirdmageddon levels of weird?

Reactions: Endwar