Babysitter from T4bbo

jcj

Jul 27, 2017
Nnnnno, sorry, I just left the game because it seemed apparent to me that the things I didn't like about it were intentional choices that were ingrained in the game and weren't going to change, so it wasn't worth my time to continue. Afraid I can't help you.

Ok, that's sad, I can only hope you come back someday and try it again.

Regarding your comment, for now we are following a more linear and narrow story (what you mentioned as "you must make the exact choices") in order to make a playable and enjoyable game, but we are starting to work on parallel routes. That means sometimes playing is frustrating, as it makes these instant gameovers, but in future versions we'll work to avoid that and ramify so as to make as many routes as possible. If you find it hard to reach the levels of friendship or horny and want an easier way, you can always use http://www.saveeditonline.com/, but that's up to you.

About the navigation system, some players have also complaint about it, but many have said once you get used to it you can easily find how to go everywhere. We'll keep on working on that too, trying to find a more visual way to move around.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback again. As I said, hope you change your mind, as Version 0.0.5 will be out in a few days and will come with a new demo version.

jcj

Jul 27, 2017
the more you pledge the slower the update. i love it.

The last update was the 3rd of July and releases are, more or less, monthly.

Correcting mistakes of previous versions noted on several forums, and a new proofreader has been hired. Also, I have to add this update is bigger than 0.0.4, starting new paths, etc.

I am partly the one to blame for the delay, as I added some parts to the story T4bbo wasn't contemplating, so he had to create some renders and this, of course, adds time to the ETA of the new version. I just hope the wait is worth it and you enjoy them.

jcj

Jul 27, 2017
yb9zfqv6IplTMCcHxZi0jIi2TsNYiO_HNTkZ3YIhSxUS5YlRYk7N3EC8-osM60W8.jpg

NEW UPDATE (v0.0.5) is UP for 20$ and 40$ patrons!!

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki