Azyrran Thoughts?

Lone Wolf115

Or Azzy temporarily gets a cock and impregnates Liaden conventionally. I'm not sure how comfortable either of them would be with that, but it's the best way to guarantee that their kids are, well, theirs.
I don't mean to freak anyone out by using this line of thinking but don't the vesparns in the eggs take some traits like alien or not just a thought albeit a fucking terrifying one/ line of thinking.

TheShepard256

I don't mean to freak anyone out by using this line of thinking but don't the vesparns in the eggs take some traits like alien or not just a thought albeit a fucking terrifying one/ line of thinking.
I'm not entirely certain what you're trying to say here. If you're asking "if a vesparan's ovum is fertilised by a non-vesparan's sperm, does the resulting child have non-vesparan traits?", I'd say they should, assuming no dominant/recessive breeding shenanigans are involved; that's just how hybrids work. If you're asking "if an egg that is 100% vesparan is incubated inside a non-vesparan, does the resulting child have non-vesparan traits?", I'm pretty sure the answer's no; the incubator isn't passing on any genetic material to the eggs they're incubating.

However, I don't know for certain that both of these are the case; they're just the most likely answers IMO, and the non-zero possibility I'm wrong is why I suggested Azzy get a cock rather than Liaden. If it was the other way around, then in the case I'm wrong it's most likely their children will be more Azzy than Liaden (at least on the genetic level); having Azzy impregnate Liaden would probably get around that. If I'm right, the only thing that would make it matter which one gets the cock is that one case would involve the extra step of Azzy having to oviposit the egg(s) into someone, probably Liaden (for obvious reasons).
Personally I'm hoping for a pavarti style questline.
What's that?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

I'm not entirely certain what you're trying to say here. If you're asking "if a vesparan's ovum is fertilised by a non-vesparan's sperm, does the resulting child have non-vesparan traits?", I'd say they should, assuming no dominant/recessive breeding shenanigans are involved; that's just how hybrids work. If you're asking "if an egg that is 100% vesparan is incubated inside a non-vesparan, does the resulting child have non-vesparan traits?", I'm pretty sure the answer's no; the incubator isn't passing on any genetic material to the eggs they're incubating.

However, I don't know for certain that both of these are the case; they're just the most likely answers IMO, and the non-zero possibility I'm wrong is why I suggested Azzy get a cock rather than Liaden. If it was the other way around, then in the case I'm wrong it's most likely their children will be more Azzy than Liaden (at least on the genetic level); having Azzy impregnate Liaden would probably get around that. If I'm right, the only thing that would make it matter which one gets the cock is that one case would involve the extra step of Azzy having to oviposit the egg(s) into someone, probably Liaden (for obvious reasons).
The incubator process.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Speaking of Azzy eggs, if she fucks the PC up the ass and leaves eggs.. the eggs come out as corrupted. Was this meant to be the case? Seeing as Azzy wasn't corrupted like her sisters and mother.

Lone Wolf115

Speaking of Azzy eggs, if she fucks the PC up the ass and leaves eggs.. the eggs come out as corrupted. Was this meant to be the case? Seeing as Azzy wasn't corrupted like her sisters and mother.
Good point I always found it weird that she always gave you Corruption despite not being Corrupted/ a bimbo. She did say that she escaped the Corruption.

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
I think it might have more to do with a non-Corrupted Vesperan eggnancy not being written yet, or at least, not being accounted for.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Prince Nyze is currently the only one with non corrupt babies from having sex as far as I'm aware. Could be that Skow just hasn't written preg content for Azzy yet.

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Wait. Are they Azzy’s eggs, or her mother’s? Because that might be why; if the Queen was also asking her Handmaidens to oviposit eggs in others, I mean.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Then why bother giving Azzy that content? It doesn't make any sense, The prince whathisname can give you noncorrupted eggs but someone who wasn't at all corrupted does..

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Anyone else worried SKoW is gonna get locked in the bimbug mines, or is it just me? Then again, Azzy preg content does sound nice. The Nyze stuff set a pretty high bar with how surprisingly sweet he is. Although maybe I'm biased because he saved me from a long trek back to the undermountain waystone. How was I supposed to know I couldn't enter the town?