Azariah: The Sexy Slither of a Supple Snake (Complete!)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Azariah with 2,200 words! This completes more of the all-oral scene where you, Paige, and Kiro go down on Azariah, but it doesn't finish it. The scene, and probably Azariah's content, should be done next update.
Kiro watches the other girl alongside you; the sight of a woman deepthroating a cock as big as that is enough to give her a bit of pause from her duties. “Goddamn,” she whispers. She can’t help but get lost in watching the slyveren’s throat bulge and hearing the sounds of a slutty mouth that’s eager to please. “I should get me one of those.”

The sound of Paige pulling away, gasping for air through a large bubble of spit and pre in her mouth snaps you both back to reality – the reality that you three are in a competition that you’re probably losing, now. “Get back in there, Bookworm,” Kiro says, reaching over your back with her left hand to grab Paige by the back of the head and thrust her back onto the conical monolith of Azariah’s dick. Paige, for her part, was very amicable to the idea of throating that dick once more. “[pc.name], get down there,” she continues, grabbing your own head and pressing your mouth and nose into the base of her shaft, where it juts from her vent. “And you,” Kiro says one final time – this time, reaching behind herself with her right hand, towards whoever’s rimming her. “Get deeper in there. And don’t forget to wash my nuts.”
It’s as if you’re a jigsaw puzzle, and Azariah’s dick in your mouth is the missing piece that makes you whole. Every splurt of her pre has you pining for the real thing, to feel that warm ooze slide down your throat and to taste it on your tongue. Every time her tip pierces into your gullet, you become paralyzed with pleasure and you need to stop before you get carried away.

Are you cumming? It vaguely feels like you are. You feel a hand [pc.hasCock|jerking your [pc.cock]|on your [pc.vagina] – what feels like a thumb thrust into your pocket and a palm against your button], and a sense of euphoria radiates through you, starting at your crotch and ending at the very top of your spine. [pc.hasCock|You feel a certain tightness, then a looseness, then a tightness again, similar to the sensation of your cock hardening and dumping your load into what or whoever is taking it|You feel a certain tightness in your body, starting at your pelvis, and it strains and doesn’t let go. Powerful shockwaves rock your body from scalp to sole, causing your toes to curl and your grip on Azariah’s shaft to weaken]. You’re probably cumming – but most of your attention is on throating Azariah. To get <b>her</b> to cum.
Your needs won’t be denied, and you have the biology to make it not only possible, but worthwhile. You reach the halfway point, where Paige had struggled, and you go deeper, and deeper, and <b>deeper</i>; you feel Azariah’s cock press against your insides as it goes, filling you, shaping you into the perfect oral-addicted cock sock for her rod that a part of you wants to be.

Before you even realize what you’ve done, you feel the bulge of Azariah’s pseudo-knot against your [pc.lips]. She bucks upward once, trying to fit it into your mouth, and it’s up to you to unhinge your jaw just enough that it slips in. Paige and Kiro are on either side of you, jealously lapping at the union between Azariah’s dick and your mouth, just like the slyveren girls are doing.

With their combined efforts, Azariah’s knot is lubed just enough for her knot to squeeze against you – and with another jerk and your head thrusting inward, you crest the widest part of her knot, and it slips into your mouth. Your throat is more giant snake dick than esophagus or trachea and your cheeks balloon with its immense girth.

You have never felt more like a part of Azariah’s harem than you do now. One of her personal sluts. You’re here now.

Oh no, I forgot to shill my Patreon!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Azariah with 1,500 words! This finishes the oral sex scene and wraps up the Kiro & Paige foursome, giving them an outro. I believe this finishes Azariah's content as a whole!
Your stomach feels almost uncomfortably full and bloated, and the taste of dick and jizz is unmistakable in your mouth. Despite having blacked out, you remember exactly what you were doing beforehand – and you remember <b>loving</b> it. [pc.isBimbo|Heck, if you weren’t so bloated that moving felt like a chore, you’d probably offer to do it again.|
You remember loving it way more than you honestly feel like you should have. Not that you’re complaining….] You even have half a mind to get started on doing it all again.

You ask the woman to your left if you won. “Won what?” she asks drearily; she snuggles up closer to you, using your body heat as a comforter. “Was it important? Do you feel like you’ve won?”

Your first thought was to ask the woman to your right. Your second was to reconsider – you have two tall, busty women with thick asses clinging to either side of your body; your two girlfriends are enjoying themselves; and although you feel bloated and groggy, you also feel… satisfied. More satisfied than you have in some time. Like what you’ve done was more than sex.

You suppose that, in the end, you <b>did</b> win.

{PC won:“Yeah, you won,” you hear Azariah say. “Felt my right dick cum just a few seconds before my left one. You three got something that my girls don’t quite have. It’s not technique or coordination, it’s… some kind of X-factor that I can’t finger.” She sighs through her nose and her tail shifts underneath you. “Maybe it’s just that you’re new flavor.”}{PC lost:“No, you lost,” you hear Azariah say. “Felt my left dick cum just a few seconds before my right one. You three are galaxy-class cocksuckers, for sure – it’s like you’ve been doing it all your lives – but my girls know what I like.” She sighs through her nose and her tail shifts underneath you. “Sure as hell gave them a run for their money, though.”}

… At least your question was answered[silly|. Better than the cop-out you nearly settled for].
Your face feels stiff, particularly your jaw and your tongue, and your hips feel sore from all the pounding that they had taken during the mating ball. The overwhelming sense of satisfaction and accomplishment you feel is canceled out by the kink in your back and the stiffness in your thigh{s}.

And yet, you’d do it all again in a <b>second</b>. You’re in a brothel and you literally have two women hanging off either of your arms. It would take one sentence comprised of three words for one of them to climb on top of you and start humping you. Maybe less than that, if you’re imaginative. From the slow-but-intense lovemaking that Paige is having with her own partner, and the fact that Kiro is just now winding down from whatever round with whatever partner she’s on, you doubt either of them would disagree.

“Your girls aren’t bad,” Azariah says lowly. Her left hand strokes at the head of the woman currently throat-deep on her dick. “The kui-tan I half-expected to make waves. But the fursaur took me by surprise. I wasn’t expecting that kind of stamina from someone like her.”

In response, you tell her that Paige has been practicing yoga all her life – and that she and the kui-tan have been lovers for longer than they’ve known you.

“Explains a lot,” she replies.
Kiro reaches for Paige’s wrist and yanks her forward, pulling her off the couch. Her hand comes to rest on Paige’s thigh as Paige leans into her, resting her head on Kiro’s left shoulder. From the look on her face, she’s about ready to doze off – and from the way her knees keep shaking, she needs Kiro to stand upright at all.

“We’ll head back to the ship for now, angel,” Kiro says, then she winks at you. “We won’t wait up. We all know what kind of libido we should expect from a Steele.”

Just as they turn to leave, Paige looks towards you and lifts her hand to her mouth, blowing you a kiss. “Don’t make us wait too long, sweet thing,” she says.

Another moment later, and they’ve left the theater, leaving you with Azariah and her harem.

Now… what was that thought that you had earlier? About doing it all again?

Doc_Sometime

Nov 18, 2018
what music do you hear in azariah's place B ? i listen to something like dj wintermute or more dirty like some aim to head dark clubbing