Autofellate requirement too steep?

Fickle Zed

Nov 5, 2017
I apologize for perhaps being very finicky, but does anyone else think that a cock length of 1/3 the total character height seems too steep as the minimum requirement for autofellatio?

Unless my body proportion math is off, that'd put it at about shoulder height. I'd figure that if the character can lean over, they'd be able to reach lower than that.

Does changing the requirement to 1/4 of the character height sound reasonable?

Fickle Zed

Nov 5, 2017
Yes, down to 1/6. I'd prefer to not have to turn into a cat-person just for that, though. And my previous point remains that a chest-high cock should be reachable to suck on.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah, the 1/3 cocklength-to-body ratio requirement is too fucking high in normal conditions. There are people that can suck their dicks irl just by being flexible enough (Thank god we can just use the flexibility perk to get the scene without hyperdick now) without needing a dick reaching up to shoulder height. Hell Kaithrit should be flexible by default since they take after rl cats in many ways much like how Ausar do with rl dogs.
But then again remember that Fen wrote the cum-cow stuff, hyper shit's to be expected.

Last edited:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Seems this would be better solved by making a targeted tf item that made the flexibility perk more accessible. A means of getting it without needing to shift into and then away from being a cat or a female saumorian. Something like Knot a Problem in the degree of single target effectiveness. It would likely be a very expensive TF though/ something that's popular with gymnasts. Heh in this sci fi future that TF might have even become a basic minimum standard to even start participating in competitive gymnastics unless you're born a member of a naturally flexible species.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Is it even possible to perform oral on yourself as a female? I think that was possible in CoC, but I haven't found an option for it here, even though I have the Flexibility perk

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Because nobody has written such things yet.

Kinda hoping someone does something for herms and those with long tongues.

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
TitsEd is an alternative to having to use the catnip. Depends on how alright you are with having perks that aren't earned 'properly' through regular gameplay. It does solve the catnip problem at least.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Actually, gaining the "Flexibility" perk after several sessions of yoga in hard-difficuly seems reasonable.

Besides, which TF have the "long" tongue flag? Zil has one, I think, and the avian Tf too.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Actually, gaining the "Flexibility" perk after several sessions of yoga in hard-difficuly seems reasonable.

Besides, which TF have the "long" tongue flag? Zil has one, I think, and the avian Tf too.
And the ovir one, and raskvel, leithan, tentacle, demon, Kerokoras...
Fair amount of racial TFs give long tongues actually. :p

Fickle Zed

Nov 5, 2017
Lupinol can give the long tongue flag. Also Catnip, for some reason...

I missed the Leithan one, since it's an accessory rather than a TF item.

I was looking into writing a long tongue masturbation scene, and there's a pretty broad range that qualifies as "long". From nine inches (Ovir) to four feet (Catnip, oddly enough). If I do finish the submission, it'd probably be with the recommendation that "long tongue" can be generalized to roughly arm length, and maybe removed from some of the TFs.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Lupinol can give the long tongue flag. Also Catnip, for some reason...

I missed the Leithan one, since it's an accessory rather than a TF item.

I was looking into writing a long tongue masturbation scene, and there's a pretty broad range that qualifies as "long". From nine inches (Ovir) to four feet (Catnip, oddly enough). If I do finish the submission, it'd probably be with the recommendation that "long tongue" can be generalized to roughly arm length, and maybe removed from some of the TFs.

Probably a good idea... If that happens, maybe it'd be interesting to add a new TF that simply lengthens your tongue (and keeps any other flags on it, such as "feline" or "canine" tongue etc)

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
1/4 is perfectly reasonable. A normal person wouldn't need their dick to be shoulder height to auto-fellate. All that'd do is make it so you just look down to do the deed. Chest height would work just fine, you lean down slightly and boom, you're golden. Virtually no flexibility needed unless your spine is literally a metal rod. This isn't something that should be solved by making any perks more accessible, it's something that should be solved by simply re-configuring the formula determining this so that it goes from 1/3 to 1/4. If there were a petition for this I'd even sign it.

Fickle Zed

Nov 5, 2017
You can get the Flexibility perk from catnip/nepeta(?) Which brings it way down.

Yes, down to 1/6. I'd prefer to not have to turn into a cat-person just for that, though. And my previous point remains that a chest-high cock should be reachable to suck on.
I was mistaken here. Flexibility lets anyone with a cock auto fellate. It doesn't compare cockLength and tallness at all. Even taurs with back-placed genitals (that is, it neglects to check for that).

It's the prehensile flag on cocks that reduces the length-to-tallness to 1/6. I'm not sure what the reasoning behind that is. Prehensile also makes it neglect to check for back-placed genitals.

The default is cockLength >= tallness / 3 and genitals are up front.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I think it may have been done that way to make it possible for folks to make chakats...

a0da14204ac883451a313360edb2096a.png

Although I suppose I don't understand why prehensile has any effect unless it's implying that prehensile cocks have the ability to stretch up to twice their normal maximum length...

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
I feel it should be possible to increase flexibility with Paige, considering her yoga classes and all.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I think it may have been done that way to make it possible for folks to make chakats...

a0da14204ac883451a313360edb2096a.png

Although I suppose I don't understand why prehensile has any effect unless it's implying that prehensile cocks have the ability to stretch up to twice their normal maximum length...
I need a link to this artist NOW!

... please.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake