Ausar Description Question

FatLizard

Aug 28, 2016
Not sure if this has been brought up (I tried searching 'ausar' and got mostly fan written stories?).  So in my characters description after a few ausar treats, I am being told that I have 'plantigrade' legs (yes I'm aware that those are what humans have).  I am thinking that dogs have digitigrade legs.  Does the ausar treats eventually give you that? Or any other tfs?  Because that would be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
I believe Frostfire and Foxfire are the only way to get digitigrade legs at the moment. Ausar treats used to give you them, but that was changed awhile back. You can either save scum or edit to get digitigrade legs on an ausar PC.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I believe Frostfire and Foxfire are the only way to get digitigrade legs at the moment. Ausar treats used to give you them, but that was changed awhile back. You can either save scum or edit to get digitigrade legs on an ausar PC.

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Leg_(TiTS)

Not just vulpine legs.

Interesting to note, though, that ausar treats do give digi legs by that.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Leg_(TiTS)

Not just vulpine legs.

Interesting to note, though, that ausar treats do give digi legs by that.

Wait wha?

I make my main PC scarf down Ausar Treats every time I restart my game and yet I get furred plantigrade paws/legs each and every time, I'm pretty sure they can't give Digi legs now.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Wow...  that french maid Anno art.  I'll never be able to look at her the same again.  

FatLizard

Aug 28, 2016
Did you just throw that together?  I ask already suspecting/hoping that it existed previously

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Well, I mean, if you insist.

hnnng tfw no scene tho

@FatLizard: Pretty sure it existed. I probably remembered it subconsciously or something. Also, are we sharing CC perfection now?

Spit.png

FatLizard

Aug 28, 2016
It just getting a large black square. Not sure if its my phone or something else.   Anno probably is my favorite.... Syri is a close second though. Always down for some pics of those two.

There we go.  I think I've seen that one somewhere before... maybe on of the blog postings?

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
When I open it in a new tab I get a 403 Forbidden. Looks like the host doesn't allow image leeching.

K

Krynh

When I open it in a new tab I get a 403 Forbidden. Looks like the host doesn't allow image leeching.

In this case it's because the host isn't returning any responses to queries. The main site is also down.

FatLizard

Aug 28, 2016
I bet. Have been a fan for awhile.  (Granted only the length of time I've played these games, about two years or so).  She gets better all the time.