Asuar poly queer couple

Nit

Jun 19, 2020
I've been thinking bout this for a bit, and I just wanna run it by peeps here. It will take a while to write out, and I know I can use the other submissions as ways to gain examples and how to write this out.

So, basically, I want to make a Ausar couple who is polyam and queer. Both are men, but one is masculine and taller, while one is smaller and femme. Both are switches, but it will take time being with both to see the masculine partner sub for his partner, or the PC.

While I understand there is a lot of Ausar peeps already, we don't have much in terms of men, especially queer, and even more so ones like Kase. Also, since they are poly, peeps later can write in Kaede, Anno, even Syri (when she is a crew member) to join in. Hell, bring in Kase to watch, or join in, both doggo's teaming him (this can be done with other NPC's too). Obviously they're queer, so a female PC, or other non-binary peeps, can still be with them.

Placement wise will be on Tavros. As there are plenty of NPC's for them to interact with. Though with any dating, the PC could take them to other planets, maybe. I know, I'm over stretching, but I'm just trying to give the overall idea, etc.

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Seems a little ambitious for a first time project but nothing really wrong with the concept. Ausar saturation is a bit of a meme but it's a meme with a grain of truth. Consider some kind of crossbreed for one of them maybe? Both?

Reactions: Nit and Paradox01

Nit

Jun 19, 2020
Seems a little ambitious for a first time project but nothing really wrong with the concept. Ausar saturation is a bit of a meme but it's a meme with a grain of truth. Consider some kind of crossbreed for one of them maybe? Both?

Yeah, it's why I said it'll take time to do this, and when I finish the base, people can add onto it at some points. Still, I'll think bout it the half breed as I chose the half Ausar race and specifically took the treats to become a full Ausar on purpose because I like them. But thank you for the feedback.

Last edited:

Nit

Jun 19, 2020
I'm in support of them both being full Ausar, though you could also have one or both be Huskar if you wanted to, i disagree with SoAndSo with there being too many of them only in that, whilst the meme exists, i've rarely seen a complaint about it. Sure, variety is the spice of life, but i think in this game, for most players, it's more about the characters than what race they are. Anno could just as easily be Kaithrit with the same personality and she'd be just as beloved by the fan base. Much as her being a slutty puppy is part of her identity, it's less about being a puppy and far more about being a slutty ball of love and happiness.

I like the sound of your idea, i want to wedge myself between these two and stay there until my dick and ass hurts so, imo, have at it.

Yeah, I do plan on the big guy being more guarded just a little, but sweet when you get close, and the smaller being shy, but really playful and flirty once either one are cool boning you. They are just as slutty (they will discuss other partners they do have) and are happy to gain a permanent third, depending on how well you invest your time with them, and don't mind you bringing in others (when those parts get written in).

Well then, I gotta brush up on my erotic writing so no matter which end you're on (think Betsy and Victoria from the Gym), it'll be fulfilling in any sense.

Reactions: Malidica

Nit

Jun 19, 2020
In-universe, there's really nothing 'queer' about this (in the old meaning of the term i.e. weird or unusual). And I mean that in a good way; polyamory and pansexuality are common (or at least perfectly acceptable), especially among ausar, so it fits in perfectly with existing lore.
Yeah, I know, though since we are not in-universe I basically have to use the terms to explain what I want to do, lol.

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
:eyepop: I love this idea so much already! If you really intend to see it through make sure you take your time and try not to do everything at once! Seems like a lot of writers around here try to rush and burn out from that as much as taking on too big of a project tbh.

Reactions: Foxxling and Nit

Nit

Jun 19, 2020
:eyepop: I love this idea so much already! If you really intend to see it through make sure you take your time and try not to do everything at once! Seems like a lot of writers around here try to rush and burn out from that as much as taking on too big of a project tbh.
Thanks for the support! I plan on writing out their appearances and who you meet first at Anon's Bar after I go over a few examples. Then I'll post it over at the other forum and do updates to it slowly so I can get feeback. Like one of the dates is to take either one to the "beach" on the station, and maybe, if it gets written in, Stella can come and "join" in from time to time. But, depending on how much I must do at the start, I may leave those scenes with other NPC's, and even other dates, to other writers if they want to chip in.

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
Thanks for the support! I plan on writing out their appearances and who you meet first at Anon's Bar after I go over a few examples. Then I'll post it over at the other forum and do updates to it slowly so I can get feeback. Like one of the dates is to take either one to the "beach" on the station, and maybe, if it gets written in, Stella can come and "join" in from time to time. But, depending on how much I must do at the start, I may leave those scenes with other NPC's, and even other dates, to other writers if they want to chip in.
:yes: there isn't enough content at Tarvos beach we need more content there!!!

Reactions: Foxxling