Artwork of CoC Player Characters

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
The player characters you find in every one of these damn games are always just so great and unique, which is by far my favorite aspect of CoC. While I myself have the drawing skill of an eight year old, I'd really like to see any artwork of the weird concoctions of player character you all have come up with and are down with sharing. I've always been itching to show off my own main, but as I previously mentioned, I'm terrible at art, and since the people I tend to associate with who ARE fairly competent don't see much appeal in sexy browser RPG adventures, (disappointing I know)

Anyways, post away! I absolutely love any fanart from CoC especially, and I'm glad to see literally anything any of your want to show off.

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
There's an art section on the forums that contains some CoC art.

Yeah, I suppose it was a bit odd to start up this thread in the first place, but I more specifically wanted to see some drawings of CoC fanmade characters, as opposed to just a clusterfuck of everything from the art section.

Brynja is one of my favourites. Made by Improbable Intellect.

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/search/index?query=brynja&search_in=keywords

Man oh man I'm liking this already. Thanks for sharing, I'll probably be entertained for quite a while looking through this.