Art Drop of my OC

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Art done by ThanatosRising@DeviantArt, this is some art I had commissioned for my OC shark gril Mona Azulae. 

Enjoy.

tumblr_n1igk2y0ud1sb4jpco1_r1_500.pngtumblr_n1igk2y0ud1sb4jpco2_r1_500.pngtumblr_n1igk2y0ud1sb4jpco3_r1_500.pngtumblr_n1igk2y0ud1sb4jpco4_r1_500.png

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm nothing jsut it's good artis that can drawn well and making characters looks good. And me gusta this style of arts too.

What did you thought I was trying to say? xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Umm nothing jsut it's good artis that can drawn well and making characters looks good. And me gusta this style of arts too.

What did you thought I was trying to say? xD

Nothing...I was just trying to be funny.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Gee, thanks! 

She's probably my hardest worked on OC of all time, she used to even have a character sheet once upon a reformatted hard drive. 

Ugh I had a character sheet of sorts for a novel I was working on way back... it's on an old HD and it won't let me copy the damn thing over to another HD :mad:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nothing...I was just trying to be funny.

Well your avator already makes people be all giggle :p

And woohooo you even caught Fen attention... +respect for your OC (and artist that drawn her).

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Kudos to you and the artist. Love her outfit and tail.

However, what's with those bloodied cuts and tears on the last panel? Killed my mood pretty fast, that.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Kudos to you and the artist. Love her outfit and tail.

However, what's with those bloodied cuts and tears on the last panel? Killed my mood pretty fast, that.

Well, she's pretty hot headed and gets into lots of fights she can't win. 

So, this is what happens when you lose a fight in CoC/TiTS.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
So, I just found my old character sheet that I posted online somewhere. 

Mona - Shark Girl type humanoid Personal Information Name: Mona Azulae Race: Tiburón Age: 22 Height: 5'4 Breast Size: 84cm "B cup" Family Information Mother: Rhea Azulae Father: Unknown Siblings: Unknown Personality Head strong, often takes on fights she knows she can't win. Confident and prideful of her race, she often challenges people to contests. Main fighting style, melee (Gauntlets). Dislikes obnoxious people that abuse their power. Very proud of her tail. Desires to fight the most dangerous monsters the world has to offer (And anything else that gets in her way). Notable Facts Dislikes eating fish. Enjoys eating sweets. Loves to fight. Has gotten into several dodgy situations. Doesn't drink. Dislikes losing control. Dislikes taking orders, unless for the right price. Loves steak and other meats aside from fish. Extremely competitive, especially with dragons. Hates warm weather. Has a hard time maintaining a love life.

If anybody is interested~

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Wow, now I wish this tasty morsel was in an RP with me. Astounding art and cool attention to building a small profile of her. Mona is one shark gal we all could take a bite out of.

(I mean it, she's cool.)

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
http://monaazulae.tumblr.com/

Just thought I'd leave this here instead of posting something every time I get a new piece of art. 

Warning, does have some loli stuff, if you're offended by that kind of stuff don't click. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Wow, I clicked and was not disappointed. I really need shark girls in my life T~T

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Oh the mostly innocent art style, of a Gaiaonline avatar.

I used to have an account on there 2 years ago?

In fact my current avatar (Little picture <---) was made on Gaia.

The tattoo's were some item with Druid in the name.

Horns of Kudu.

I'm unsure of the skin item, and mask.

The face with a glitch added to Speakeasy Macabre.

Hair was some gold shop item, from the Salon.

They all look amazing though, and the character is great as well. <3