Art commissions

TITSguy42069lol

Sep 29, 2021
Hey so i have been playing Tits, Coc and Coc 2 and i really love my Characters! so i was wondering does anybody know people in the community that does art commissions or people that does art commissions in the community Thx for the help!

Appledapple

Nov 8, 2020
Hey so i have been playing Tits, Coc and Coc 2 and i really love my Characters! so i was wondering does anybody know people in the community that does art commissions or people that does art commissions in the community Thx for the help!
Most of the art in CoC2 is done by Moira I believe for TiTs it's mostly done by Adjatha I don't think either of them are accepting commissions at the moment but you could always check. The wiki's for TiTs or CoC2 mostly have the artists listed there and links to their twitters if your interested.

I did check a little a day ago or so myself and found out that Nyah and Sulcate that did some CG for Kiyoko in CoC2 for instance are both seemingly open for commissions so if you like their art you should be able to contact them.

But mostly I would recommend you going to the games wikis and then look for the artists you like there and then look them up.