Arousal with panties

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
Why can't I arouse myself with those wonderful panties? I don't get it.

When I'm not aroused enough, my only options are milk-related actions (usually goes straight to 100% with heavily milk-modded characters) or fantasizing at an enemy.

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
If you go to your ship there's an option for smut which is Steph's videos and the LetsFap web series. But yeah, no one has written a panty sniffing arousal scene...

And honestly the only panties I ever have are the ones that are given to me without my say so. If it were up to me, I wouldn't have anyone's panties but my own. That kink is not for me. :p

Reactions: RanmaChan

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
i still think you should be able to wear the panties you get from others

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
LOL! That's an idea. Maybe each pair could have little themed bonuses too! Perhaps Emmy's can give you a bonus to tease attack, Penny's could increase your min lust level and Syri's could give you a small bonus to aim (and just make you more awesome in general :p). Can't think of anything else, but it would be amusing.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
I think if Steele masturbates with one of their lovers panties they should be given a "buff", where upon approaching the original owner of said panties they would instantly be put in a sex menu with said owner. You know, because Steele misses them or something.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada

But doesn't that ruin the whole point of the fetish, that they have the smell of the person on them, that the panties were theirs? If Steele starts to wear them, then they technically become Steele's, and smell like Steele, and lose their uniqueness, no? I could be wrong. I do however like @shrikes idea. Would be really interesting.

Reactions: Kesil

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
Would be really interesting.
What do you think the benefits each panty would grant Steele? Aina maybe intelligence because she's still studying, but what about Embry? Waitressing skills? I got nothing.

Or how about Emmy's adding an additional 1% discount for all vendors since she runs a store? Would be pretty hilarious to think of everyone's PC changing underwear in a store to save a little money. :D

No because they're magic panties.
I may have to agree. With the amount of fapping and schlicking that these panties have seen getting covered in all manner of fluids and they still smell like their former owners? Definitely sorcery going on here.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Penny's would probably give a boost to cum production or something.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
But doesn't that ruin the whole point of the fetish, that they have the smell of the person on them, that the panties were theirs? If Steele starts to wear them, then they technically become Steele's, and smell like Steele, and lose their uniqueness, no? I could be wrong. I do however like @shrikes idea. Would be really interesting.

i don't have the sniffing fetish so i don't know. to me its more like i had a hoodie i was going to give a girl i had very strong feelings for because she really liked it. from the moment i decided that it was like i could feel her in it, like an aura of "her" that was constantly there.

that's more my deal; "you put on Syri's panties and now you just can't stop thinking of her. whenever your mind wanders it becomes stuck on her to the point its hard to stop." that kind of deal

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I still want an event where you get forced through customs because there was that one guy who doesn't give a shit who your daddy was and you have to explain the contents of your pockets to some unfortunate motherfucker. Like how do you react to some kid who claims to be the brat of a late literal corporate whore of a CEO pulling out a dozen different sets of panties that are clearly from different people that have also clearly encountered plenty of mystery fluids.