Arousal Scenes

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
How do you get access to the Arousal scenes exactly?  I have a high libido char that can start masturbating dry from zero lust but I'm not sure if it is a new precise function of libido or a function of lactation which both scene were about. 

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
How do you get access to the Arousal scenes exactly?  I have a high libido char that can start masturbating dry from zero lust but I'm not sure if it is a new precise function of libido or a function of lactation which both scene were about. 

Arousal button seems to show when you can't masturbate. Shows up for me when I hand milk my PC's tits, or have smut like the lets fap webcam, or purchased Stephs shows. How do you masturbate with zero lust though?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I jut wanted to know how you unlock them in general

What I don't understand is what arousal scenes your referring to. Not the stuff that is Steph's show or handmilking? Then what arousal scenes? No idea what your asking about exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

It's tied to lactation when you aren't on the ship and thus can't access your Smut collection. And it is a relatively new quality of life improving feature.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
It's tied to lactation when you aren't on the ship and thus can't access your Smut collection. And it is a relatively new quality of life improving feature.

I wrote that earlier. Or did I not say it right? I'm still unclear of what they're asking if its not the non masturbation stuff.