Arona's personality

SendHelpPls

Mar 9, 2019
So, knowing what Arona expansion is on progress now, I'm wondering what her personality (archetype, if you want) would be like? For now she's pretty flat, for my taste, striking me as a big-mean-hung-orc dominator, and that's pretty much it, like Sera, but without those soft moments. I know that Arona still under developing, but since she's gonna be our future companion, I can't help but hope for my orc waifu to be something more than mean futazon.

And, while we're at it, would Arona be recruitable, while also be a chieftain, or PC need to screw her quest up for it to happen?

Last edited:

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
So, knowing what Arona expansion is on progress now, I'm wondering what her personality (archetype, if you want) would be like? For now she's pretty flat, for my taste, striking me as a big-mean-hung-orc domme, and thats pretty much it, like Sera, but without those soft moments. I know that Arona still under developing, but since she's gonna be our future companion, I can't help but hope for my orc waifu to be something more than mean futazon.

And, while we're at it, would Arona be reqruitable, while also be a chieftain, or PC need to screw her quest up for it to happen?
You can recruit her after she becomes chieftain.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
It's more like, yes, Hretha would prefer you take her away even as chieftain because to be honest she was doing all the work behind the scenes anyway. You'd be doing her a favor by getting her annoying muscle brain sister out of the way so she can keep everything together lul.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I hope that's true, was unsure because Arona said something about going home, when her brother got exiled, which implies what we probably not going to get her as companion, at least before we get to her "home".
I asked this question a few months ago and was told yes explicitly by one of the game's creators, I think it was Savin. So I think we can pretty confidently say yes.

Edit: Nope it was Drake and Observer. Here's the link https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/will-getting-arona-as-a-companion-require-her-being-banished.19273/

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It would be completely evil and counterproductive to make the most rewarding outcome of the quest (both in terms of loot/EXP and the extra sex scenes) also lock Arona out as a companion. The direction this is probably going to go is that Arona wants the tribe gone so they can get back to raiding somewhere that's actually rewarding, but they can't just pull up and leave quickly. Hence she's got time to kill while the preparations are taken care of and Hretha can make any decisions that need to be made while Arona is off with the Champion busting skulls and buggering things sideways. Hretha pretty much runs things behind the scenes anyways.

As for her post-recruitment personality, I think we've seen the gist of it already. Depending on how you resolve the quest, she either admires the Champion for being stronger than she is and this gets her worked up to fight and fuck you (the two are almost synonymous) but on your terms, or if she's dominant then you're basically a cocksleeve that she's fond of. I think it's a safe bet that she's not going to get along great with most of the other companions either because they're terrified of her, she's disdainful of them or both. She'll probably get on well with Brint at least.

Undoubtedly she'll develop more as a result of being in charge but we can't really guess how that's gonna go yet.

Last edited:

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Arona's an unfortunate case. Urka from Tales of Androgyny has raised the bar for that archetype so high that Arona would have to climb and claw her way out of a deep pit of bland obscurity just to get on the board.

Reactions: Malidica

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
but without those soft moments

You only ever encounter her in the field for combat or during her quest, so it's not like there's been opportunity for, say,

"Haha, are you ready to retire as [pc.name]'s personal breeding cow yet, big sis?" Arona jeers from the tent flap. [arona.isSub|"I'd be kind of jealous if I didn't need to help [pc.himHer] save the world and all still."]

Hretha sighs. "Lumia graced me with a body fit for breeding... I suppose it would be an affront to her fertile majesty if I didn't use it as intended. But you won't get rid of me that easy, little sister. Someone has to actually <b>run</b> this tribe while you're off [arona.isDom|plugging your cock in every hole across the Marches|being [pc.name]'s personal bottom bitch]... I mean, helping [pc.name] defeat the big bad demon."

The two she-orcs snort at each other, butting tusks... and then grinning at each other and embracing. "I can't wait to meet my next nephew or niece," Arona chuckles. "I'm glad you and [pc.name] are carrying on..."

"The tribe needs a strong next generation," Hretha answers back. "It's always been my duty to ensure it."

Or even just

Arona's leaning over Etheryn by the fireplace, busily re-braiding the elven princess's golden braid. It's... surprisingly chaste for the big orc brawler, watching her fuss over Ryn's silky hair, but she seems wholly engrossed in the task.

Urka is pure amazonian deliciousness.

What's an Urka?

would Arona be recruitable, while also be a chieftain

Yes.

SendHelpPls

Mar 9, 2019
You only ever encounter her in the field for combat or during her quest, so it's not like there's been opportunity for, say,

Or even just

What's an Urka?

Yes.

Oh god YES! That's exactly what i wished for. Now I'm completly hyped for 'Rona expac, you got me sold at ryn interaction. I wonder if there will be a 'Rona/Ryn threesome...

Last edited:

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Along with having a great aesthetic Urka is just the perfect combination of features. She's a strong/silent type that can even come off as a bit softspoken when she's not in a battle rage but when she does speak every word drips with sensuality and authority even in the rare instances that she's on bottom. When she gets forceful in scenes it comes off less are pure brutishness as her exerting perfect control. There's one CG of her holding the PC in a submission grapple while fucking him that illustrates it perfectly.

I'd definitely recommend checking her out, all the Urka content in the game is so well done.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Oh god YES! That's exactly what i wished for. Now I'm completly hyped for 'Rona expac, you got me sold at ryn interaction. I wonder if there will be a 'Rona/Ryn threesome...

There already is -- for losing Etheryn's buttginity to Arona. I'll make a repeat version too, thanks for reminding me.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Arona's leaning over Etheryn by the fireplace, busily re-braiding the elven princess's golden braid. It's... surprisingly chaste for the big orc brawler, watching her fuss over Ryn's silky hair, but she seems wholly engrossed in the task.
Well, then.

I wonder if this scene has any prerequisites, and if so, what they are.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
But it's Arona, i can't imagine her being gentle, she'd pound Ryn into the dirty and leave her dripping, i mean, she's not a cunt, but she's a pretty rough domme.
It's one of the biggest hits to her confidence on the table so far. She's far too big for our little Ryn.
Though a threesome with the two would be nice after Ryn got rid of her cage. With the champion in the middle of course.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol